JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stopped watching that show when he arrived anyway. Original cast was pretty good I thought. Stolen Valor is crime IMO and that includes embellishing your Service.
This Cold War Veteran has no problem explaining that the only fighting I experienced in the Army was in the barracks or the bar;)

Stolen valor should have a traitors
punishment.

It's disgusting. Men have fought and died for this country meanwhile guys who want to seem manly, special or important brag about experiance they've never earned.

I've got a medal with a purple heart under two crossed beer bottles for the battle at Bitburg Taverns.:rolleyes: Almost bought it in that one.;)

Seriously, I have the greatest respect for those that served in the shooting wars. In my 8 years the closest I came to getting shot at was when an English farmer caught me chasing rabbits in his field on my motorcycle.:eek:

I should have got the "crossed beer bottle Purple Heart" the time I got tangled in Concertina Wire one dark night on one of my many drunken attempts to return to the barracks.

If its true that is disgusting....too many young men and women have died serving this country to have Valor stolen for brownie points for some hack on reality tv.:mad:

I believe that Stolen Valor is no longer illegal...unless the person makes money off the claims or something to that effect. Its considered free speech....:mad:

....makes me so mad.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads