JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No one actually ever states how more background checks, of the same background, or any of their other proposals are going to prevent a single shooting. Just that it's common sense. When you actually inform them of common sense, like signs don't work otherwise cancer and rape wouldn't exist.

Sorry but my source won't be linked

Can't or won't? Makes it hard to see anything as fact unless there is some way to verify the info. As I'm a natural skeptic, I have a hard time simply taking someone's word for it. Far too much false information, rumors and speculation out there as it is. I'll need some credible sources before I'll be convinced of anything being reported on this event.

Shapiro take down of Kimmel:

I'm convinced that the part where Kimmel gets choked up are an act. Pay attention to his body posture and hand gestures. Note how controlled they are - not like what happens when people lose it emotionally.

Kimmel wants "action now" while people are emotional, I guess so they can make rational decisions like disarming law abiding citizens so criminals won't get hurt.

bubblegum Kimmel.

Just like Obama's phony baloney tears in the Rose Garden after Sandy Hook. These folks work by manipulating emotions - get the easily manipulated average voter all worked up and they'll happily hand over more of their lives to government control - in the name is safety and protection - which we all know is a big lie.

Give me dangerous freedom any day!

Just like Obama's phony baloney tears in the Rose Garden after Sandy Hook. These folks work by manipulating emotions - get the easily manipulated average voter all worked up and they'll happily hand over more of their lives to government control - in the name is safety and protection - which we all know is a big lie.

Give me dangerous freedom any day!

Ask any of the people who have sold their rights for so called security how well it worked out for them.

Something to consider is the people perpetrating this sort of thing believe we are all dumb sheep.

It's no doubt they think we're all dumb sheep - far too many Americans prove that to be true.

When it comes to conspiracy theories, I am highly skeptical though. The one thing I can't seem to get out of conspiracies is a decent answer to the question: Why? Honestly, what is to be gained by such actions? By killing innocent Americans?

If these types of events are so common, why haven't they all been outed by now? How do they keep doing it? And again, why do they keep doing it?

When Leno retired (or fired) I looked for a reasonable replacement and watched Kimmel for a while. He is the only one on the west coast. I haven't watched him....or any of the others since his rant on Sarah Palin. They are all a bunch of evil Eastern sycophants.

Last Edited:
It's no doubt they think we're all dumb sheep - far too many Americans prove that to be true.

When it comes to conspiracy theories, I am highly skeptical though. The one thing I can't seem to get out of conspiracies is a decent answer to the question: Why? Honestly, what is to be gained by such actions? By killing innocent Americans?

If these types of events are so common, why haven't they all been outed by now? How do they keep doing it? And again, why do they keep doing it?

There are already a ton of people on Facebook that are saying this was a false flag event, and that there were multiple shooters a conspiracy. etc etc. They're posting pictures and video of a flashing light from a different area in the hotel trying to say that it's a muzzle flash from a second shooter, and that there's no way a lone gunman could've done this with the guns he had etc. It's so f****** stupid, I'm willing to bet a vast majority of these conspiracy tards have never held let alone fired a gun before.

This whole thing smacks of a staged event... I hope I'm wrong.
This does sound like a "Staged Event" Except that I think it was staged by only one individual. Namely the nut behind the trigger. I had dealings with Ted Bundy and Charles Rodman Campbell and I have no doubt either one could have done this thing and done it without much help. Certainly, no direct help. He had spent time at the Hotel - I wouldn't be surprised if the Hotel had "Comped" the suite he was in - and he had the money to do all this by himself. WHY does there always have to be a conspiracy?

This does sound like a "Staged Event" Except that I think it was staged by only one individual. Namely the nut behind the trigger. I had dealings with Ted Bundy and Charles Rodman Campbell and I have no doubt either one could have done this thing and done it without much help. Certainly, no direct help. He had spent time at the Hotel - I wouldn't be surprised if the Hotel had "Comped" the suite he was in - and he had the money to do all this by himself. WHY does there always have to be a conspiracy?

So then the conspiracy theorists are conspiring to sell a conspiracy theory? :D
I need more coffee to think this thing through...

I guess it's my cynical, non-trusting nature...

Can't or won't? Makes it hard to see anything as fact unless there is some way to verify the info. As I'm a natural skeptic, I have a hard time simply taking someone's word for it. Far too much false information, rumors and speculation out there as it is. I'll need some credible sources before I'll be convinced of anything being reported on this event.

Can you think of a different post 86 class 3 weapon that uses belted ammo that could have been used?

Hard to get over there to ask, first you hafta get past all the new 'refugees' that have come since they lost their gun rights

I've known a few - some that had to kill to escape from Soviet controlled eastern Europe, but I digress, so back to the topic of the OP...

There are already a ton of people on Facebook that are saying this was a false flag event, and that there were multiple shooters a conspiracy. etc etc. They're posting pictures and video of a flashing light from a different area in the hotel trying to say that it's a muzzle flash from a second shooter, and that there's no way a lone gunman could've done this with the guns he had etc. It's so f****** stupid, I'm willing to bet a vast majority of these conspiracy tards have never held let alone fired a gun before.
are you surprised ???? the dems lose an election they claim collusion with trump and the russians...YET THERE WAS STILL NONE FOUND ......reported today by both R's & D's in the investigating team
the dems have gone completely off the deep end and has brought out all the mentally unstable (I see some of it in here)
you have dem leaders saying "good they were just republicans killed at the concert" thats just democrat sickness....
..............dont forget the cop killers...............
demorat mass shooter at the baseball field shooting republican law makers
and now a pink pussy hat wearing left wing nut job decides to take out republican voters at a concert
NO WAIT........THE RUSSIANS DID IT !!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews