JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Another foot-in-mouth comment....kinda like HC's comments about suppressors.

Isnt that the guy from the man show? I thought that went off the air.

Jimmy got out of the Man Show after Fox (piano player) croaked,
he had Joe Rogan and some other loser replace him. Recently Jimmy
was in the news appealing for obamacare after his kid was found to have
a heart defect (got it from Jimmy), as if Jimmy Kimmel actually ever had
obamacare--I'm thinking Jimmy wants to run for federal office, he's already
shown he's a wussy so he hasta run democrat

Liberal cry baby that's all he is now I can remember when he got his start doing a 60 second thing on Sunday's picking NFL team 's and telling jokes lol what comes around goes around now the NFL is the joke and he is also

I been keeping pretty quiet about this but the media has not they and the Holly wood elite have been running there mouths for 48 hrs this is going to get a lot deeper than most people can swim there is something odd about this one that's all I got to say

Oh before I sign off on this because they closed the other thread let's not forget that this guy worked for LOCKEED MARTIN so he probably had a high security clearance mmmmm geeee funny how the media has not mention that

LOCKEED MARTIN HIGH SERCURTY NEVADA DESERT OUT SIDE OF LAS VEGAS MMMMMM WHAT ELSE IS OUT THERE MMMMMM OH YEH THATS RIGHT A LITTLE PLACE CALLED AREA 51 LOL GET OUT YOU TIN FOIL BOYS AND GIRLS HERE IT COMES

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top