JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone see disgusting newly failed comic Jimmy Kimmel talking crap about the Second Amendment?
link: Jimmy Kimmel: Republicans Should "Pray to God to Forgive Them" Because They Caused the Las Vegas Shooting | Catholic News Live

Seeing this pos made me want to head over to the NRA/ILA and make a contribution--
I know I've said I wouldn't give the NRA anymore donations, but the devil (Jimmy) made me do it:eek:
<broken link removed>
Im sorry for the loss of life but this is a drop in the bucket compared to Chiraq that is totally controlled by democrats.

ARE THEY PRAYING FOR THE WEEKLY GROSS LOSS OF LIFE THE DEMOCRATS ALLOW IN CHIRAQ? OR ARE THE CITIZENS OF CHIRAQ DEMOCRAT PREY?

oh really jimmy

here is your boy "the shooter Steve paddock " a democrat wearing a pink pussy hat at a trump rally, its also been reported that antifa the fascist group, literature was found in the hotel room he recently sent over $100K to his wife...we will need to see more details but I smell demorat

oh really jimmy

here is your boy "the shooter Steve paddock " a democrat wearing a pink pussy hat at a trump rally, its also been reported that antifa the fascist group, literature was found in the hotel room he recently sent over $100K to his wife...we will need to see more details but I smell demorat
What gets me about that photo is the girl face I blurred out but she's like 13 year's old mmmmmm

I'm perfectly content to meet my maker as a gun owner. He gave us free will and will not punish us for another's abuse of it.

The big point I feel most are missing is that as I understand it, an M-249 SAW was the weapon used, that gun isn't for sale to any private gun owners in the US anyhow, so how is this even a Second Amendment problem?

The big point I feel most are missing is that as I understand it, an M-249 SAW was the weapon used, that gun isn't for sale to any private gun owners in the US anyhow, so how is this even a Second Amendment problem?

I haven't heard that reported by any source - can you link to the source of that info? I'm only hearing about AR's and possibly AK's.

The cyclic rate from what I heard does no sound exactly like an AR and definately not like an AK. It sounds like long bursts which appear more than a 30rnd mag.

The cyclic rate from what I heard does no sound exactly like an AR and definately not like an AK. It sounds like long bursts which appear more than a 30rnd mag.

Well if the hotel room photos can be believed, he definitely had at least 60-rounders, possibly 100-round mags - one is shown seated in an AR. But that all depends on whether folks believe the photos to be real.

Well if the hotel room photos can be believed, he definitely had at least 60-rounders, possibly 100-round mags - one is shown seated in an AR. But that all depends on whether folks believe the photos to be real.
Real like the 911 Hijacker's passport found on the street below the towers.

Shapiro take down of Kimmel:

I'm convinced that the part where Kimmel gets choked up are an act. Pay attention to his body posture and hand gestures. Note how controlled they are - not like what happens when people lose it emotionally.

Kimmel wants "action now" while people are emotional, I guess so they can make rational decisions like disarming law abiding citizens so criminals won't get hurt.

bubblegum Kimmel.

Oh before I sign off on this because they closed the other thread let's not forget that this guy worked for LOCKEED MARTIN so he probably had a high security clearance mmmmm geeee funny how the media has not mention that

My wife and I have been discussing that for the last couple days now. This whole thing smacks of a staged event... I hope I'm wrong.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top