JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
- Pot metal (means nothing except to the elitest idiots who know nothing about metalergy and/or the properties of.)

- T-Frame feed ramp (near perpendicular entrance point where the bullet meets the barrel and easy to overcome woth simple polish work.)

I dont give a bubblegumtle about safety, never have, never will... So leave ur bs about the poor striker block system at the door.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk

I have sold hundreds of Jimenez guns with nary a complaint, I actually have had more warranty returns for S&W and of course Taurus then all the practically non-existant problems with all the Hi-Points, Jimenez, Phoenix Arms and Cobra. Jimenez comes with 2 magazines at no extra cost, unlike the other cheapster guns. Be sure you at least spray some lubricant in the hole at the back of the slide as the factory cannot afford to lube the gun in any way I ever have noticed. You know for a little extra money you could get a Kel-Tec P3AT .380 that would be at least twice the gun. Weighs half as much as the Jimenez .380 does and is 100% effective (mine are & I have several), you can easily put it in your pocket & you'll always have it on you.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top