JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wouldn't cross the street to hear Jackson's race bait routine. Now, to hear him in a debate with Alfonzo Rachel would be a different thing and something to savor.

There was 10 arrests last night down there.
He is one of the perpetuators of racism !
Jackson and Sharpton both are.............

He's probably laying the ground work for ''brother Al''to move a protest into to Portland and, I'm not kidding, Those 2 do more to stir up racial problems than anyone else.

Go to youtube, do a search for Jonathan Gentry, he's a preacher, check out what he say's about the riots, in Ferguson mo. He flat lays it on the line, it was posted and linked in another posting here on this site earlier, well worth watching. The guy has it together about jesse, and good old ''al'' :D

I saw it on the news and it just pissed me off! And yes I did wonder where Al was at.... I am sure he will show up soon or later....

This guy just needs to disappear all he does is make it worse than it already is. Who brought him in was it a group of people or ??? I am sure he only showed up as there are $$$ in it for him in one way or the other.... I have always wondered how he just pops up when a issue happens.... Why was he not in Ferguson?

I guess he and his handlers figured there wasn't enough racial strife in 'ol Orygun and they had to fix that! Why, there must be money to be made. I guess we're just too free out here. Al Sharpton spends a whole lot of time in the Oval Orifice. Al and Jesse work together. Valerie Jarrett runs the WH. Watch for false flag events. A new congress is about to convene. Demo-Nazis have taken the Oregon House and Senate. This State must be ripe for the pickin'. :eek:

I do not at all like Jesse Jackson but I did hear that he was in Portland for something that had been scheduled prior to the verdict coming out. As to what he says I just consider him one of the most racist people I have ever heard. He obviously likes to stir things up as it makes him feel important. Have any of you noticed that he, in the last few years, has gotten smarter about how he comes across. He does not yell and scream like he did because he finally realized that people do not listen to someone like that. Al Sharpton has not yet learned that lesson.

I personally wish that people of a ethnicities would just take a step back and look at people like this for who/what they are; complete bull$hit artists. If people stopped giving there time/money then these riotmongers would lose there power. Just like most children throwing a tantrum, stop paying attention and they stop hollering. IMHO of course

This guy is absolutely desperate for attention. Why did he come to Portland? Was there a police beating here? No, he saw the protests here and followed the sound of the cameras that could point his direction. Why anyone, particularly in the black community, listens to this hack is beyond me. All he did was stir up the bad element yet again and cost the city even more time and money. Someone needs to sue him for the costs of his 'appearances'.

Someone paid his transport, speaking fee, lodging and food.
Someone wanted him here.

This morning, tv news says ISIS could target Military personnel in CONUS.
This morning, tv news says Kitzhaber will un-veil his new Budget.
Mere co-incidence

In CONUS? Is profiling unfair?
Mere words are insufficient to express the situation.

Action may be more better than words.
Off to BiMart to ask, beg yet again for Boolits!
Home defense, zombie killing, anti-tank 36 or 40 grain .22LR Boolits!
:eek:

And, Jesse marches on, last night he was on TV having dinner with the oriental guy who was recently released from N.Korea. I mean boy, this guy gets around, i'm sure he's in NY today leading the ''new protest''. What a ''humanitarian'' he is.

I do not at all like Jesse Jackson but I did hear that he was in Portland for something that had been scheduled prior to the verdict coming out. As to what he says I just consider him one of the most racist people I have ever heard. He obviously likes to stir things up as it makes him feel important. Have any of you noticed that he, in the last few years, has gotten smarter about how he comes across. He does not yell and scream like he did because he finally realized that people do not listen to someone like that. Al Sharpton has not yet learned that lesson.

He is a racist for sure, he does like to stir things up, he has quieted down, and, he's let his hair grow out, and is straitening it as well. Al will never learn to shut up, and, he needs his false teeth relined, looks like he's about to spit them out, every time i see him talk. Or, his face is shrinking, he has the "protected'', little man syndrome . I believe he met with his ''bro'' bho this week.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top