JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
M1 Garand 6 shots under 1 second! :eek: I didn't think a M1 could function that fast?
1584186575088.png
In the beginning you see Jerry's man cave. I like the end of this video Man vs. Soda @6.5 minutes.

I was walking the SHOT SHOW a couple years back, strolling the isles. Everyone was in the lineup to see & talk to the GREATEST Glock spokesman, ever, R.Lee Ermey. (I was in that lineup many times.) I miss R. Lee!

I found myself in front of a booth & when I looked up, there was Jerry M. All by himself, with a stack of pics. Instantly recognizing him, I stopped & said hello.

I asked J to sign a pic from the stack & he eagerly obliged. Dumbfounded, with no one else around, I didnt know what to do next, I could not formulate a question as so many flooded my head & I could not render them down to one.

He looked at me, I looked at him, he handed me a signed pic, I said "thank you Jerry"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top