JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a fan as well, I just bought one of these! I'm 25 years younger but a heck of a lot slower than him.
5C580526-67CA-474F-A91F-478654AB04D9.jpeg

Pretty amazing.
At the end, Jerry empties his gun.
Not knowing whether he loaded it again or not, when they were having their post shot talk at the target and Jerry was selling the revolver, he draws, Robin's eyes get big and he steps back to avoid being swept.

He has a line in there encouraging people to buy a 629 themselves. But they dont make them as good any more. That was an old 629, and a DX. In fact, they even changed the standard from 1 inch at 50 yards to inch at 25 yards toward the last of the dx era.

The most amazing part is the lack of any magnified optics. Even with a skilled spotter telling me which adjustments to make I couldn't see well enough to apply them.

The most amazing part is the lack of any magnified optics. Even with a skilled spotter telling me which adjustments to make I couldn't see well enough to apply them.
Couldn't have said it better myself. That was pretty good. Think about all the environmental that plays with a bullet at that distance with a handgun round!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top