JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
M1 Garand 6 shots under 1 second! :eek: I didn't think a M1 could function that fast?
1584186575088.png
In the beginning you see Jerry's man cave. I like the end of this video Man vs. Soda @6.5 minutes.

I was walking the SHOT SHOW a couple years back, strolling the isles. Everyone was in the lineup to see & talk to the GREATEST Glock spokesman, ever, R.Lee Ermey. (I was in that lineup many times.) I miss R. Lee!

I found myself in front of a booth & when I looked up, there was Jerry M. All by himself, with a stack of pics. Instantly recognizing him, I stopped & said hello.

I asked J to sign a pic from the stack & he eagerly obliged. Dumbfounded, with no one else around, I didnt know what to do next, I could not formulate a question as so many flooded my head & I could not render them down to one.

He looked at me, I looked at him, he handed me a signed pic, I said "thank you Jerry"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top