JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dear Senator Merkley,

Thank you for your interest in being re-elected as the junior senator from Oregon. I understand your desire to maintain your postition that you cherish so dearly. Upon further contemplation and a deep search of my (almost empty) wallet as well as the integrity of my Constitutional rights for which your current track record reflects a contempt for. I have decided NOT to vote for you, as well as do everything I can to ensure you are NOT re-elected, as you are the antithesis of the ideals upon which has made our country the greatest mankind has ever known. I am interested in closing the Executive Order loophole, a congressional challenge to the Czar effect, as well as possibly looking into term limits for ALL political offices.

Once again, thank you for conveying your interests and concerns, and by all means please do not contact me again.

sincerely,

your constituent that you (supposedly) represent... of the people, by the people, and FOR the people!

:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads