JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What murders? The Branch Davidians killed themselves by starting fires in the compound as evidenced by the audio recordings of the incident.
If anyone was a political hack, it was Reno. The first woman to be the AG ended up nothing more than a water-carrier for the Clinton machine.

Mitchell on the other hand, backed 2 scotus nominees that were deemed unqualified, approved unconstitutional wiretaps, prosecuted anti-war protesters and was involved in the Pentagon Papers suit, he was indicted for conspiring to plan the Watergate break-in and for perjuring himself during the ensuing cover-up.

The hollow husk that looked like Janet Reno finally passed away but her soul died many years ago...of suicide. She sold it for power and as will happen, it found that only way out was to kill itself.

Last Edited:
I'm pretty sure she went straight to hell on the express train.

waco%20children_zpsrhfktkxb.jpg
waco_zpshnoujovb.jpg

The hollow husk that looked like Janet Reno finally passed away but her soul died many years ago...of suicide. She sold it for power and as will happen, it found that only way out was to kill itself.
I don't think she sold her soul.

But I do think the Clintons pawned it, and then never paid up to get it out of hock.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top