JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
th?&id=OIP.M3bf52eb30b4bd3742017ac65b002ea05H0&w=300&h=225&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

I didn't like her or care for her decisions , but there is no need to be nasty.
I would hate to have someone bash me or consign me to Hell after I'm dead and gone ...

She didn't like guns or gun ownership , Well so do many others.
No need to attack the dead.
Fight the ones who are still around that think like her.
Andy
I think we are all fortunate that someone else cannot consign us to hell. Something I read once about being without sin and casting stones.

I think we are all fortunate that someone else cannot consign us to hell. Something I read once about being without sin and casting stones.

If I ever make the decisions that Janet Reno made I hope someone would consign me to hell. Wouldn't matter because I'd be on a one way trip there anyway. I have no qualms speaking ill of the dead when its Janet Reno. I have no trouble speaking ill of the living who act the same way.

If I ever make the decisions that Janet Reno made I hope someone would consign me to hell. Wouldn't matter because I'd be on a one way trip there anyway. I have no qualms speaking ill of the dead when its Janet Reno. I have no trouble speaking ill of the living who act the same way.

Cannot think of a single decision she made in an official capacity that I agreed with (though there may have been something); consigning someone to eternal damnation is above my pay grade.

Of course she died. She looked around at what has taken place with the DOJ and federal law enforcement this year and proclaimed:
"My work here is done, my protege's are carrying my legacy forward in my stead."

Long live the families of those murdered in Waco, that they might stand witness into perpetuity, against the level of corrupt politicization of what was once this country's justice system.
Her legacy carries with it the taint of blood and the stench of the scorched flesh of children, that I can only hope envelops her as she passes through eternity.

May she forever know neither peace nor rest, and may she toil in misery beneath the heavy hand of true justice, subjected to the screams of her victims, for as long as her soul exists.

No rest for the wicked, you lying b*tch.

Butcher of Waco - check

First "Lady" of the time period - should have been on the express train to hell with Janet.

Bubba C will probably wind up meeting his fate while bedding some bimbo half is age, or half his daughter's age. Or maybe half of half of his daughter's age, if some of the stuff the Wiener emails are alleged to contain is true.

I hope she received a viking funeral, for I do not wish for her bones to soil the earth beneath this nation's feet. She bore the brunt of the evil actions undertaken during her tenure - even insofar as trying to shelter her bosses from blame for Waco. In any event - a woman who either came up with the plan or made the decision to burn men, women, and children alive - or who carried out said plan for others deserves no respect, no forgiveness, and no forgetting by man. God may forgive - that's his prerogative. I was but a child myself at the time of the Waco incident and I remember being horrified at the sights on the news and the story I'd heard about it. It makes me sick to my stomach now to think of what her victims went through in their final moments, and I can only wish that she hurt a hundred times more as the last breath in her body struggled to fill her lungs. May all of the architects of that massacre burn in hell for what they did.

It seems to be that these wicked people pay a price in the end with debilitating medical problems. The stress laid on their conscious gradually wears down their central nervous system and related bodily functions. So, some continue to live in chronic pain. What goes around bites people in the butt sooner of later. I think some would have referred to her as wicked.

In our recent election the wicked witch was rumored to have complicated medical problems. Time will tell; the news will report on her illness or decline. Her rebellious behavior and hostility and reported lying and cheating likely cost her her health.

Let us all take five seconds to mourn her passing.

Sorry to disagree with a few here that I respect. I'm not without sin, but he was talking to the accusers of THAT SIN (because they committed it WITH the accused). Jezebel was SO EVIL that her body was eaten by dogs (ultimate eastern culture insult), but they left her hands because of the evil they perpetrated...

Although I don't/won't stew in vitriol over the evil dead, I'm not Jesus, I won't forget and I will not forgive the unrepentant. Not even God does that.

Sorry, time is too precious and that'd be 5 seconds I'd never get back!! o_O

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews