JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The time to celebrate was when she left office. Now she is just going like we all do, to a hopefully better place.
When she left office she didn't do any harm, just walked the earth like the rest of us. Now her former employers however, they just won't quit.

Terrible......honestly though....death by age....she and the others deserve far worse....lets see whats said n the media today...maybe that will give me a smirk

I didn't like her or care for her decisions , but there is no need to be nasty.
I would hate to have someone bash me or consign me to Hell after I'm dead and gone ...

She didn't like guns or gun ownership , Well so do many others.
No need to attack the dead.
Fight the ones who are still around that think like her.
Andy

I personally didn't like her because she had a decision in railroading a very close friend and gun shop owner up here in the 90's. After legally obtaining a class III manufactures license. He became a convicted felon. I personally was very close to this case. If anybody wants any details just ask.

This is her home now. o_O

Waco_CompoundinFlames-610.jpg

I personally didn't like her because she had a decision in railroading a very close friend and gun shop owner up here in the 90's. After legally obtaining a class III manufactures license. He became a convicted felon. I personally was very close to this case. If anybody wants any details just ask.

I seriously doubt that... the clintons and their cronys are stand up people <lots of sarcasm>.

Crap, that might have landed me on the no fly list. I was joking about the sarcasm mine furor!

Us older folks remember. We can never forget. I will not even think about forgiving. Yep, she probably took all the nasty secrets to her grave. I am just surprised she lived so long considering her life style. I wonder who was at her bedside when she croaked. Also wonder what they were feeling.

HB. ex RN.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top