JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wanted to let everyone know that I was contacted by Ryan Tuttle over at Threat Dynamics and he is looking to have a free event for our members at his facility. I've been to the place a few times and talked to him about this website and all of it's offerings. He was interested and thought it would be a good way for them to connect with more of our members here at NWFA if he held a free day so we could all get together and for more of our members to find out what their business is all about.

Here is what he said in an a recent emali...
"My ideas for the event on the 30th are a Bar-B-Q at 12 to start things off with an AR-15 Show off Competition, Open range shooting, Pistol and AR-15 shooting competition and a speed shooting competition. We will also have a raffle and door prizes."

Sounds fun to me (except for the AR show off competition, as I don't own one yet). I told him that I would post up an announcement for him, and try and get the word out.

Here is a link to their website if you are not familiar with what TD is..
<broken link removed>

Hi bt97006, if you need any help with arrangements with T.D., let me know. Would be glad to help out.
James

Sounds to me that it is all set up for us. We just need to show up that day at noon. Looks like it is posted on the events calender on the Threat Dynamics web page.

I just noticed this. I will make a note bringing this to the attention of the other mods.

I had P.M.ed Joeylink about this a while back but I never heard back from him so I decided to post it up myself.

It should be a fun event and I look forward to meeting more of our members.

I'm going to try and make it.

A friend of mine had a "team building" event over there last Friday. He said everyone, even those who aren't into guns had a really fun time.

I'm looking foward to finally checking this place out.

Hello NWF members. Sounds awesome! I met Doug Davis (rep. for Threat Dynamics) at the gun show last weekend and was very interested in the program. Unfortunately, I was unable to revisit his stand and sign up for a session. My first priority was find a good deal on an AR. Good news, I found 2 good deals! That aside, I would love to participate and help in any way possible.

Hey Guys, this is Ryan Tuttle (GM for Threat Dynamics) I'm really looking forward to this event and I know it will be a lot of fun, and you can’t beat the price (Free). We will have some real cool door prizes to give away in addition to the shooting competition prizes. Lunch is on us so bring the family (or not) there is no age limit at T.D. but heads up there will be people running though our real world scenarios and they are very graphic and have some bad language. Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to call also. The Phone # is on our web site <broken link removed> . I hope to see you there and have a happy and safe holiday season.

SGT Tuttle Out

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top