JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey NWFA, sorry it's been a while since my last update for the NWFA event, I've been busier then a cat on a tin roof lately.

So to clarify on the AR-15 "Show n Tell"

There will be a show off competition for the" Best of Show" and "Most Tactical" AR-15. (So yes you can bring your AR in) If you would like to use your AR for the AR-15 Shooting competition then we can modify your AR-15 to work on our system with just a swap of the bolt. If not we have one here ready to go. There will be prizes for both classes in the show.

Please have a chamber plug in when you bring your own AR in. AND NO LIVE AMMO!!!

Also, we do have lockers to lock up your carry pistols, but we do have limited locks (so bring your own).

Again sorry about the confusion, and I'm looking forward to this event and meeting all of you.

Thanks,
SGT Ryan Tuttle
GM Threat Dynamics

Stoked for this event. Even my wife wants to go, and she thinks it is for memebers only. She said she is going to become a member of NWFA so she can come! I don't think I am going to tell her it is unnecessary..........:s0114:

She's come a long way for somebody who "didn't want guns in our house." :s0155:

This sounds like a good time, I'll try to check it out. I got recommended to go there during my concealed carry class, just haven't got to check it out yet, this sounds like the perfect opportunity to check it out and do some mingling.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my friends is getting a divorce and I have to help them move out....

This is why having friends is over-rated. Just have gun buddies.

Man, I was checking their website out and it looks pretty sweet. Man that sucks.
I mean I'm not the one who screwed up the marriage, why do I have to give up my Saturday? :huh:

Hanging out with my 4 year old in the morning/early afternoon, but I may be able to get there a little later in the afternoon. I can't pass this up with it being about 2 minutes from my house :s0155:

Hey NWFA,

Here is the itinerary for tomorrow's event:

1200 BBQ
1300 Tour/ Demo of Facility
1330 Shooting Competition Begins
1430 AR-15 Show Off Competition (Judging)
1430 Israeli Krav Maga Demonstration
1530 Award Ceremony/ Raffle
1600 End

I just got done putting together all of the raffle prizes and there is some really cool stuff to raffle off!

Companies that donated prizes:

Threat Dynamics
Tactical Guardian.com
Crimson Trace Laser Corp.

Glock
Daul Smoking Guns

Our address is:
5831 NW Cornelius Pass Rd.
Hillsboro OR 97124 (Behind Documart)

Phone: 503-597-7033

See you tomorrow!

SGT Ryan Tuttle
GM Threat Dynamics

It sounds great prizes or not. Thanks again Sgt Tuttle, on behalf of everyone here at NWFA, for putting this event on for us. See you all tomorrow!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my friends is getting a divorce and I have to help them move out....

This is why having friends is over-rated. Just have gun buddies.

Man, I was checking their website out and it looks pretty sweet. Man that sucks.
I mean I'm not the one who screwed up the marriage, why do I have to give up my Saturday? :huh:

Don't worry D. I will tell you all about it later! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top