JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My 12 year old step son is coming for the holidays and being from las Vegas he's a big "indoor kid"! I went around today looking for something I can get for him to shoot and I ended up with a mossberg 10/22 plinkster and h&r 410 single shot for 245 bucks new! I'm very excited for him to get here now. My goal is to have him asking for firearms/knives/survival gear for his next birthday :)

My 12 year old step son is coming for the holidays and being from las Vegas he's a big "indoor kid"! I went around today looking for something I can get for him to shoot and I ended up with a mossberg 10/22 plinkster and h&r 410 single shot for 245 bucks new! I'm very excited for him to get here now. My goal is to have him asking for firearms/knives/survival gear for his next birthday :)

That's great to hear. Hopefully he'll be all about it. Las Vegas has some neat gun stores too. If i remember correctly one store had a guitar and a gun side.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top