Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Is this the answer to the Gubberment Ammo Buying?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by DMax, Aug 21, 2013.

1. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

2. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

This is an example of a nut job, who will get fired from his job (or should, anyway).

There are nut jobs of all colors, faiths, political beliefs and sexes. I don't buy the whole "race war" thing, anymore than I did when Charlie Manson was trying to start one...

3. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

I think that story distracts from real concerns we have with our government. I do not believe many .gov employees would support his views. The ones I'm worried about are the ones that really think the illegal and unbelievable things that our government does are actually good for us.

If someone had gone underground on 9/10/01 and come out today, they really wouldn't believe what our government has done. If someone told you or I on 9/10/01 that it would have gone this far by today we would have promised them that there is no way that we could e pushed so far without a revolution. Well, we have been pushed this far and it's been done in such a way that we just let it happen and thank them for the illegal searches an intimidation tactics.

To think that Americans would stand for being treated like Soviet's for so long and just smile in our oppressor's faces is really deflating. But, here we are.

4. Old as Dirt

Old as Dirt Pacific NW Active Member

On Uncle Sams payroll.. this asshat makes over 115K a year..

5. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

If you put a frog in cold water and turn the heat up.....

6. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

There is very little that surprises me anymore.
    The things that have happened in just the last 20 years is mind boggling and I think there will be much worse to come....... who knows ???? Be prepared for ANYTHING...... THE WORLD IS
    FRACKED UP.
    The real race war is obama vs America.