JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is an example of a nut job, who will get fired from his job (or should, anyway).

There are nut jobs of all colors, faiths, political beliefs and sexes. I don't buy the whole "race war" thing, anymore than I did when Charlie Manson was trying to start one...

I think that story distracts from real concerns we have with our government. I do not believe many .gov employees would support his views. The ones I'm worried about are the ones that really think the illegal and unbelievable things that our government does are actually good for us.

If someone had gone underground on 9/10/01 and come out today, they really wouldn't believe what our government has done. If someone told you or I on 9/10/01 that it would have gone this far by today we would have promised them that there is no way that we could e pushed so far without a revolution. Well, we have been pushed this far and it's been done in such a way that we just let it happen and thank them for the illegal searches an intimidation tactics.

To think that Americans would stand for being treated like Soviet's for so long and just smile in our oppressor's faces is really deflating. But, here we are.

If someone had gone underground on 9/10/01 and come out today, they really wouldn't believe what our government has done. If someone told you or I on 9/10/01 that it would have gone this far by today we would have promised them that there is no way that we could e pushed so far without a revolution...

If you put a frog in cold water and turn the heat up.....

There is very little that surprises me anymore.
The things that have happened in just the last 20 years is mind boggling and I think there will be much worse to come....... who knows ???? Be prepared for ANYTHING...... THE WORLD IS
FRACKED UP.
The real race war is obama vs America.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews