JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Roaming around after signing up today I noticed someone talking about PSA. Didn't know the company so I decided to go check them out. Saw this...my knowledge of this platform/manufacturers is pretty limited, but this seems way too low:
<broken link removed>

Just curious what everyone thinks of this

PSA is pretty decent. I've been ordering from them for probably 5 years. I just ordered from them this morning. As noted above though, they are notoriously slow at shipping. Quality of parts usually pretty good, not high-end, but not bargain basement either.

Roaming around after signing up today I noticed someone talking about PSA. Didn't know the company so I decided to go check them out. Saw this...my knowledge of this platform/manufacturers is pretty limited, but this seems way too low:
<broken link removed>

Just curious what everyone thinks of this
PSA has deals like this all the time... often they have "blemished" lowers for ~$150 and uppers(without a BCG)~$200. as well as great deals on Magazines, Ammo, and other accessories. I've never shot one of their guns, but I know you get what you pay for.

I have personally built or help build dozens of PSA AR's and they ALL go bang every time. I have owned several brands that are more including Noveske and Troy, though there is no comparison, i have more PSA's than anything. Buy with confidence.

FYI i'd consider the kit that comes with the SPARK AR sight... after transfer etc you'll be paying close to $500 anyway... you can buy a cheap lower locally without a transfer fee, and basically get an excellent $200 red dot for the cost of a lower... and get to do a little AR building.

FYI i'd consider the kit that comes with the SPARK AR sight... after transfer etc you'll be paying close to $500 anyway... you can buy a cheap lower locally without a transfer fee, and basically get an excellent $200 red dot for the cost of a lower... and get to do a little AR building.
Interesting...Thanks for the heads up. That's been on the agenda for a bit.

AR prices have tanked. You can get a Ruger AR locally for around $500 (probably after a rebate though), with some looking.

PSA has decent ammo deals as though, depending on what you like to shoot of course.

They are currently our go to for 5.7. FN blue tips at PSA are just a little bit more than average internet priced 5.56 green tips, so makes it easier on the wallet to practice. Free shipping cycles around every few weeks on them.

-Oh, and if you need/want PMAGS (gen 2's), they have regular "daily deals" on them. Usually bundled in groups of 10, either with ammo or something. A few weeks back we picked up a Vortex Sparc AR red dot with 10 PMAGS for $199.

Well worth getting on there email list.

AR prices have tanked. You can get a Ruger AR locally for around $500

They really have. Now is the time to get another one if you're so inclined. Unfortunately I need a bolt rifle, so I can't do it...

In a strange twist of fate, the AK platform is now expensive. Even CAI AK's have gone up in price.

Thanks for the tip on Palmetto, I'm going to get signed up for their mailing list. Always looking for cheap mags and ammunition.

Yes, PSA has killer deals. Check their deals out just before a holiday weekend they get even better.
The build kits are where its at.
only built about 10 PSA ars

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class