JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To all you new shield owners, you will find the factory trigger leaves a little to be desired. A buddy of mine just bought an APEX trigger from and installed by Oregon Rifle Works, $85 out the door. I plan on taking my wife's up soon to drop off and have switched out.

I don't mind the Shield trigger. It's a carry gun so I prefer it to have a stiff trigger.

As far as PSA, order with patience and confidence. G2G.

I don't mind the Shield trigger. It's a carry gun so I prefer it to have a stiff trigger.

As far as PSA, order with patience and confidence. G2G.
I'm extremely curious as to what the Shields successor is going to be like...you know the gun they have sitting and waiting for all the shields to sell before they announce(shield 2.0?). As good as the factory triggers coming out in the LCP2, and the CZp10, and some of the other recently released pistols have been, as well their overall feel and ergonomics...it had better be good.

Buy that PSA AR15 Carbine if you want to. Prices right now are very low. The gun might run just fine. Expect to get what you pay for. Companies today are dumping product at or below cost. They over stocked calculating that Hillary would win the Presidency, thus causing another feeding frenzy.

Had SHE, (it?) won the prices right now would be above $1000 bucks.

Actually a sound business plan. But Trump won and now sales are very flat. Folks are sighing a breath of relief. Not buying right now. If you have a good AR buddy, buy the gun, shoot it a bit, then do a complete take down and a proper rebuild. Fun, easy and you will learn a new important job skill. Enjoy! :)

I would consider a top AR15A2 carry handle/sight assembly.

hundreds of AR15 builds. uncounted M16 rebuilds. long ago, far away.

Roaming around after signing up today I noticed someone talking about PSA. Didn't know the company so I decided to go check them out. Saw this...my knowledge of this platform/manufacturers is pretty limited, but this seems way too low:
<broken link removed>

Just curious what everyone thinks of this
I hope you ordered that rifle already because they're out of stock now. This happens a lot over there. If I miss the boat on a particular item I just check back often. Something close enough will show up with a great price sooner or later.

If you want an AR to have one, you cannot go wrong with PSA. I've never bought a fully assembled rifle from them, but all the parts I have bought are fine quality. I cannot tell the difference between their upper receiver, Aero or PRI's. To me there's a noticeable difference between their standard FCG and their EPT FCG kits, and of course, you pay a little more for the EPT.

Yes, get on their email list and check it when it comes in. Sometimes there are screaming deals that are literally gone in 30 minutes, like the time there was a Glock Gen4 and 10 mags for about the cost of a new Tupperware Glock.

Ya thats not my strong suite when it comes to guns and ammo. I mean etrain got me to buy a S&W shield this morning o_O:D
Betcha he really had to twist your arm there....

"The force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded" ;)
I'm certain that's how I ended up buying one :rolleyes:
Doubt it was any jedi mind trickery...

I hope you ordered that rifle already because they're out of stock now. This happens a lot over there. If I miss the boat on a particular item I just check back often. Something close enough will show up with a great price sooner or later.
Research and see what you really want. I don't care for the plastic fore ends, and for a little more, you can usually find something there in keymod or m-lok for a pittance more.

If you want an AR to have one, you cannot go wrong with PSA. I've never bought a fully assembled rifle from them, but all the parts I have bought are fine quality. I cannot tell the difference between their upper receiver, Aero or PRI's. To me there's a noticeable difference between their standard FCG and their EPT FCG kits, and of course, you pay a little more for the EPT.

Yes, get on their email list and check it when it comes in. Sometimes there are screaming deals that are literally gone in 30 minutes, like the time there was a Glock Gen4 and 10 mags for about the cost of a new Tupperware Glock.

Betcha he really had to twist your arm there....

Doubt it was any jedi mind trickery...

Research and see what you really want. I don't care for the plastic fore ends, and for a little more, you can usually find something there in keymod or m-lok for a pittance more.
Jedi mind trick, LOL. A friend of mine shot an AR that I had a Geissele trigger in last year. The next time I saw him at the range it was "Damn you Flops". He had bought 3 SSA triggers, one for each of his ARs. You can almost build an AR right now for what he spent just upgrading his triggers. :D He sure likes them though.

Jedi mind trick, LOL. A friend of mine shot an AR that I had a Geissele trigger in last year. The next time I saw him at the range it was "Damn you Flops". He had bought 3 SSA triggers, one for each of his ARs. You can almost build an AR right now for what he spent just upgrading his triggers. :D He sure likes them though.
Exactly why I refuse to shoot an AR with a Geissele :)

For those not familiar with PSA, there's been some issues in the past with people having their credit cards compromised after ordering from them. Best bet is use a one time CC number. Lots of card companies can issue you one for purchases where you're unsure about the vendor. If you've already ordered, keep an eye on your statements for a while.

For those not familiar with PSA, there's been some issues in the past with people having their credit cards compromised after ordering from them. Best bet is use a one time CC number. Lots of card companies can issue you one for purchases where you're unsure about the vendor. If you've already ordered, keep an eye on your statements for a while.
Yeah, I've heard that but I'm not concerned about it happening again. I've used my regular card there lots of times and I'm going to keep using it.

Yeah, I've heard that but I'm not concerned about it happening again. I've used my regular card there lots of times and I'm going to keep using it.

Definitely. I'm sure 99.99% of the people who buy there will never have a problem. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them. Just a friendly heads up for folks who aren't familiar with PSA.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top