JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
doesn't look like a space modulator to me.

reference picture:
marvinthemartianandhisspacemodulator.jpg

Tell your grandson neat find and to keep it up - coming from a guy who has been 'Swinging one' (metal detector) for 35 + years. Treasure hunting is one of my 'other hobbies' and I have found some neat stuff over the years. I am more of a relic hunter and research old homesites, town sites and anywhere else people once congregated or lived. Like shooting please tell him to always leave his hunting area as he found it, no uncovered holes and to carry out the 'junk' metal he finds and not just throw it back on the ground.

I take it the Thompson canyon road is open again? Don't tell the governor he might call that a "high capacity clip" and try to get you arrested, though I'm guessing he'd be hard pressed to get the sheriff to go along with him up there.

Similar in appearance to VERY early antitank round ca. 1918. Iron tip was loaded with a charge, usually a plug in the butt end, sometimes copper. Would be fitted into a case with gunpowder propellant much like a normal bullet. I picked one up at a garage sale. Ended up being live so I gave it to the Portland bomb squad. Mine was more classic bullet shape. iron with copper base plug still intact.

God knows what this is though.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads