JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No TQ, no quickclot, no chest seal. Thats basically a booboo kit.

Get something from Dark angel medical and use your HSA funds :)

I have fancy tourniquets that I can couple with this, but if you look at the pics in the link it shows a triangular bandage and how to use it as a TQ. The package itself can be used as a chest seal for sucking chest wounds. Even my Quickclot Trauma kit says that's how to use the packaging...for sucking chest wounds.

I have fancy tourniquets that I can couple with this, but if you look at the pics in the link it shows a triangular bandage and how to use it as a TQ. The package itself can be used as a chest seal for sucking chest wounds. Even my Quickclot Trauma kit says that's how to use the packaging...for sucking chest wounds.

I'm just a dumb LARPER, but I wouldn't trust improvised solutions in a real emergency unless that was all I had.

:)

The only difference between these and the QuickClot brand is the QC one has a clotting sponge and is 4 times more expensive than these. Plus this is a bit more compact...I'll buy more.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top