JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got the latest Midway Catalog and they have a Geissele 2 stage AR-15 trigger for $170.00. Is that a good deal? I had another thread where I asked about after market triggers for an AR varmint rig I had and several people recommended the Geissele.

I should note, this trigger is non-adjustable with the 1st stage at 2.5 lbs and the 2nd stage at 2lbs.

Thanks, Joe. Are you currently running this trigger? How do you like it?

Yes I am, and I love it. :s0155:

It will take about 500 rounds to "break in", so they say. But I found it to be a wonderful trigger right out of the box.

I don't like adjustable triggers for varying reasons, though. So someone with more experience in their reliability/consistency may have more to add.

Wakejoe, well I pulled the trigger, so to speak, and just ordered the Geisselle 2 stage trigger from Midway. It should get here late next week. I'm actually thinking about putting it on my carbine first to see how I like it. If I like it on the carbine, I'll order a second one for the varmint rifle. If I don't like it on the carbine, I'll take it out and put it in the varmint rifle and do something else for the carbine.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews