JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got the latest Midway Catalog and they have a Geissele 2 stage AR-15 trigger for $170.00. Is that a good deal? I had another thread where I asked about after market triggers for an AR varmint rig I had and several people recommended the Geissele.

I should note, this trigger is non-adjustable with the 1st stage at 2.5 lbs and the 2nd stage at 2lbs.

Thanks, Joe. Are you currently running this trigger? How do you like it?

Yes I am, and I love it. :s0155:

It will take about 500 rounds to "break in", so they say. But I found it to be a wonderful trigger right out of the box.

I don't like adjustable triggers for varying reasons, though. So someone with more experience in their reliability/consistency may have more to add.

Wakejoe, well I pulled the trigger, so to speak, and just ordered the Geisselle 2 stage trigger from Midway. It should get here late next week. I'm actually thinking about putting it on my carbine first to see how I like it. If I like it on the carbine, I'll order a second one for the varmint rifle. If I don't like it on the carbine, I'll take it out and put it in the varmint rifle and do something else for the carbine.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top