JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
there is a 2 year statute of limitations on selling a gun without a BGC? Ive never heard of this...
Depending on the crime, some are longer than others, the government has a statute of limitations. This limits the government in how far back they can come after you on a crime. Some crimes, for example murder and rape, have longer timelines. Others, class c misdemeanors, which I believe is the appropriate crime for not using a BGC, is like two years.

I'm going off of memory, so trust but verify on the statute of limitations for whatever crimes that you inebriates plan on committing. Under no circumstances am I advocating that you break the law.

I'm going off of memory, so trust but verify on the statute of limitations for whatever crimes that you inebriates plan on committing. Under no circumstances am I advocating that you break the law.
It appears that you are correct. An unlawful transfer, on the first offense is a misdemeanor. Second or later offenses would be a felony. The statute of limitations for misdemeanors in Oregon is 2 years.

"For any misdemeanor: 2 years time limit."

It appears that you are correct. An unlawful transfer, on the first offense is a misdemeanor. Second or later offenses would be a felony. The statute of limitations for misdemeanors in Oregon is 2 years.

"For any misdemeanor: 2 years time limit."
Sounds about right; don't break the law.

I wasn't meaning you per say, but in general, the rest of the inebriates on here.
images.jpeg-146.jpg

Oooooo K

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews