JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went to Wally world tonight an wondered over to the sporting goods section and Saw that .40 ammo that used to be 12.87 a a few months back is now up in the $16 range! What is up with that? They used to be cheaper then Bimart. has anyone else noticed this? :confused:

I've bought the Federal red box stuff for most of 2009 for $13.97 a box, about 2 weeks ago was the last time. The other brands are more for some reason, even tho its comparable IMO

Anytime I go the walmart in woodburn there isn't any ammo besides some oddball rifle ammo and shotgun shells. I personally prefer to shop at bi-mart just because the selection is much better.

is it just me or every where i go to find ammo and find where the shelves are nearly bare there is always a bunch of .270 even K mart had .270 nothing else bi mart although other ammo could be found but .308 30.06 just about everything else but lots of .270

Sending money to Japanese companies is a lot better than sending money to Chinese companies. That being said, I support whoever makes the best product at the best prices.

Because Japan is #2 on the US trade deficit list or because our trade deficit with Japan is older?

Japan imports 160% as much as we do from China. Either way they get a good chunk of your dollar. Both of them are the top two owners of our debt.

This should cheer you up - you poor guys in the USA feeling ripped off at ammo prices.....

RPA Match Grade .50 ammunition - £8.00 per each.

£800.00 per C = $13.60 per shot.

One of the reasons why I don't have a .50 cal anything here in yUK.

tac

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR