JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went to Wally world tonight an wondered over to the sporting goods section and Saw that .40 ammo that used to be 12.87 a a few months back is now up in the $16 range! What is up with that? They used to be cheaper then Bimart. has anyone else noticed this? :confused:

I've bought the Federal red box stuff for most of 2009 for $13.97 a box, about 2 weeks ago was the last time. The other brands are more for some reason, even tho its comparable IMO

Anytime I go the walmart in woodburn there isn't any ammo besides some oddball rifle ammo and shotgun shells. I personally prefer to shop at bi-mart just because the selection is much better.

is it just me or every where i go to find ammo and find where the shelves are nearly bare there is always a bunch of .270 even K mart had .270 nothing else bi mart although other ammo could be found but .308 30.06 just about everything else but lots of .270

Sending money to Japanese companies is a lot better than sending money to Chinese companies. That being said, I support whoever makes the best product at the best prices.

Because Japan is #2 on the US trade deficit list or because our trade deficit with Japan is older?

Japan imports 160% as much as we do from China. Either way they get a good chunk of your dollar. Both of them are the top two owners of our debt.

This should cheer you up - you poor guys in the USA feeling ripped off at ammo prices.....

RPA Match Grade .50 ammunition - £8.00 per each.

£800.00 per C = $13.60 per shot.

One of the reasons why I don't have a .50 cal anything here in yUK.

tac

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads