JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A small excerpt from our dear leader. Besides stirring up a race war he's going to muck up SYG.

"I know that there's been commentary about the fact that the ``Stand Your Ground'' laws in Florida were not used as a defense in the case. On the other hand, if we're sending a message as a society in our communities that someone who is armed potentially has the right to use those firearms, even if there's a way for them to exit from a situation, is that really going to be contributing to the kind of peace and security and order that we'd like to see?

"And for those who -- who resist that idea, that we should think about something like these Stand Your Ground laws, I just ask people to consider, if Trayvon Martin was of age and armed, could he have stood his ground on that sidewalk? And do we actually think that he would have been justified in shooting Mr. Zimmerman, who had followed him in a car, because he felt threatened? And if the answer to that question is at least ambiguous, then it seems to me that we might want to examine those kinds of laws."

JUST BEING FOLLOWED? NOT JUSTIFIED. NOT AMBIGUOUS!

It was never his intent to bring the country together. His intent has always been to divide the country and recreate it in his image of a utopian society where he and his liberal partners control all aspects of whatever remains of the sheeple's lives.

Sheldon

SYG laws are State Laws. NOT FEDERAL. he can huff and puff all he wants but to get rid of SYG laws he will have to get 33 states to change their laws. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top