JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1683127604638.jpeg

It's so funny these video guys make it sound like it's some new revolutionary ruling (ie they are clickbait).

What the mark smith video shows is this is only one judge asking for more info on a one city case. Also and more importantly, it's moot because the whole state AWB has been enjoined by another court and even Brownells is once again shipping ARs to Illinois. It has some interesting aspects but that it.

Most people are foolishly buying into the clickbait imo. Not talking about the OP, whose own title of the thread shows he knows the score and is not blindly buying into the video. Imo armed scholar is one of the very worst at putting outright lies in the title in order to attract viewers. He now has zero credibility in my book as pretty much every video of his now has a lie in the title. I seek the truth, not made up bs to generate hype and $ for the one who "fibbed" in the title to draw more views. He must have found out that if he lies and makes it more sensational then he makes more $. Well it won't be from my views of his channel.

Last Edited:
It's so funny these video guys make it sound like it's some new revolutionary ruling (ie they are clickbait).

What the mark smith video shows is this is only one judge asking for more info on a one city case. Also and more importantly, it's moot because the whole state AWB has been enjoined by another court and even Brownells is once again shipping ARs to Illinois. It has some interesting aspects but that it.

Most people are foolishly buying into the clickbait imo. Imo armed scholar is one of the very worst at putting outright lies in the title in order to attract viewers. He now has zero credibility in my book as pretty much every video of his now has a lie in the title. I seek the truth, not made up bs to generate hype and $ for the one who "fibbed" in the title to draw more views. He must have found out that if he lies and makes it more sensational then he makes more $. Well it won't be from my views of his channel.
Im 100% with you!! People seem to love his videos and I thought I was the only one that thought this but his thumbnails and video titles are very clickbait-esque. That's a huge turn off for me. I'll stick to Washington Gun Law and mrgunsngear who does some good videos too

Most people are foolishly buying into the clickbait imo. Imo armed scholar is one of the very worst at putting outright lies in the title in order to attract viewers. He now has zero credibility in my book as pretty much every video of his now has a lie in the title. I seek the truth, not made up bs to generate hype and $ for the one who "fibbed" in the title to draw more views. He must have found out that if he lies and makes it more sensational then he makes more $. Well it won't be from my views of his channel.

Im 100% with you!! People seem to love his videos and I thought I was the only one that thought this but his thumbnails and video titles are very clickbait-esque. That's a huge turn off for me. I'll stick to Washington Gun Law and mrgunsngear who does some good videos too
Washington Gun Law and Mark Smith of Four Box Diners are not affiliated with this major marketing company that apparently manage a lot of the pro2A "influencers" (many of whom seem to do the same exact things like clickbait titles)

So right off the bat, I'd take everything said by pretty much most of the people associated with Leviathan Group LLC with a chunky grain of Himalayan Pink Salt :rolleyes: sure some of them are actually pretty good, but the majority are... entertainment. As in Infotainment.

I've found a way to disable this guy's videos from coming up in my Youtube feed. I've found that the titles he puts on his videos are outright lies. The CONTENT almost always refuted the titles, which always had "SUPREME COURT" in them, regardless of the content.

On the other hand Mark Smith is outstanding and so is William Kirk.

I've found a way to disable this guy's videos from coming up in my Youtube feed. I've found that the titles he puts on his videos are outright lies. The CONTENT almost always refuted the titles, which always had "SUPREME COURT" in them, regardless of the content.
Exactly. go back and look at the titles from his most recent videos. They are all pretty much lies to get you to watch. The first couple times I saw his titles and was like, "really, when did that happen" then I check reputable sources and find he just made it up.

The guy on GOA (not crump) does the same thing. Except the Goa guy the content is also lies. This guy:

A78A8192-9084-48A6-AB71-3CBF2393B6E0.png

Some stuff just needs to go to the United States Supreme Court to make it ALL clear.

BUT, But, but.....

The 2nd A already says,

".....shall not be infringed."

Rrrrrright.....but some people who can't understand the plain language just don't get it.

Aloha, Mark

PS......IMHO, the current situation is "Not Perfect."
But, this might help.

Last Edited:
New video by mark Smith saying he thinks this is Supreme Court justice trying to correct the Naperville case judge who f'ed it up in so many ways.

Note that as bad as the Naperville case judge is, she didn't screw it up as bad as Oregon federal judge Immergut though. Immergut blatantly threw out past precedents and well established definitions like what is an "arm", disregarded the common use test and remade it as the "common use for self defense only" test (which is 100% wrong). Immergut also completely disregarded SCOTUS instructions not to use a balancing test and did use a balancing test. Immergut also implied that guns available to law enforcement should be of a different class than what is available to citizens.

On the other hand Mark Smith is outstanding and so is William Kirk.
I'll need to look at Mark Smith. But yes- there have been times I've clicked on an Armed Scholar video and then it appears to not be about what the video title was at all. It pisses me off lol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top