JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ObamaCare makes more people eligible for mental health care. Because there is a shortage of Mental health providers, this somehow means there was a plan of creating more mass murderers in ObamaCare? Really can't see how that is very logical.

ObamaCare makes more people eligible for mental health care. Because there is a shortage of Mental health providers, this somehow means there was a plan of creating more mass murderers in ObamaCare? Really can't see how that is very logical.

kind of hard to do with no one having actually making a payment on insurance and an additional 1 Million in the population who have lost coverage. Are we talking about Medicaid recipients?

What the article is implying....if you read it, is that for whatever reason mental health care providers are scarce. With the added increase of those with ( supposed) coverage it will inundate the system at a time when there seems to be a need for increased mental health care.

Illogical? Yes. Especially if you consider that organizations that study crimes and statistics inform us that there needs to be more mental health care provided, especially , in light of recent shootings, this administration wants to politicize the gun debate rather than look at the facts.

Can you see the logic now?

I entirely agree with you and know for a fact there is a shortage of Mental Health care in this country. But, you believe this was some sort of plan devised in Obamacare to create more mass murderers as the OP implied? That's all I find illogical. And yes, I believe the answer is better access to Mental Health Care and not gun control.

What the article is implying....if you read it, is that for whatever reason mental health care providers are scarce. With the added increase of those with ( supposed) coverage it will inundate the system at a time when there seems to be a need for increased mental health care.

Illogical? Yes. Especially if you consider that organizations that study crimes and statistics inform us that there needs to be more mental health care provided, especially , in light of recent shootings, this administration wants to politicize the gun debate rather than look at the facts.

Can you see the logic now?

I entirely agree with you and know for a fact there is a shortage of Mental Health care in this country. But, you believe this was some sort of plan devised in Obamacare to create more mass murderers as the OP implied? That's all I find illogical. And yes, I believe the answer is better access to Mental Health Care and not gun control.

The simple answer is that this administration probably knows that Obamacare will create a lot of problems, including chaos of all sorts including shootings, along with a host of other issues....that's the plan. You don't think they actually want it to work do you?

Perhaps it was not the base line plan, just a fortuitous spin off!

"Unintended Consequence!"

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

It fits the sick agenda he has.
Nearly everything that he has done since 2008 has been designed to harm the country and he tromps on the Constitution daily to achieve his goal. From day one he has made it clear, as did his wife that they hate America. So yes he is that devious and evil !
What is it about his entire growing up years and being mentored and raised by marxists and communists that people (sheeple) cannot comprehend. It is who he is.
This nation needs to Wake the hell up !

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads