JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
for an AR-15??

15419663_1320264068014898_5697189033629834321_o.jpg

Goes with your pearls...so yea, still classic good taste...
...Especially apropos for most weddings, funerals, inaugurations, and most of the higher class tailgate parties.:cool:

Last Edited:
My preference is a lighter earth color that blends in with your environment - here that's a combination of foliage green and FDE or Coyote Brown. The practical side is that it reflects the sun so doesn't get so hot if you are out and about in it.

Black is easy because everything matches, but it doesn't disappear as well as you would think, not even at night.

My preference is a lighter earth color that blends in with your environment - here that's a combination of foliage green and FDE or Coyote Brown. The practical side is that it reflects the sun so doesn't get so hot if you are out and about in it.

Black is easy because everything matches, but it doesn't disappear as well as you would think, not even at night.

This is my current favorite color scheme - foliage green for the majority with FDE furniture. The rifles later got FDE Troy BUIS:
upload_2016-12-10_10-25-15.png

It isn't about fashion - I like how the lighter color keeps the rifles cooler in the sun and the combo is almost camo helping to break up the outline. Note how in the picture below the black sight almost screams "Hey! Hey! Over here! Look at me!". Also note how there is no absolute black in nature.
upload_2016-12-10_10-29-6.png

It all depends on how you intend to use the rifle.

This is my current favorite color scheme - foliage green for the majority with FDE furniture. The rifles later got FDE Troy BUIS:
View attachment 328014

It isn't about fashion - I like how the lighter color keeps the rifles cooler in the sun and the combo is almost camo helping to break up the outline. Note how in the picture below the black sight almost screams "Hey! Hey! Over here! Look at me!". Also note how there is no absolute black in nature.
View attachment 328019

It all depends on how you intend to use the rifle.
Optics need painted also.
Looks good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews