JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was me and it was a joke as I ended the post with "I dont personally endorse this " but I have since edited out the post knowing the creeps will flip my words on me just like they are all lying saying trump said "ALL MEXICANS ARE RAPIST"
nothing new just more lefty lies & fake news

we need some privacy permissions for our political forum PLEASE
Idiots.
They then should just go to the "quotes taken out of context" thread for their precious gems.

really

The example they give isn't in NWFA format, so presumably isn't from here. I don't doubt that there are anti-gunners watching the site, however, for anything that can be used against us.

Internet 101:

Anything said on the internet is pretty much public, especially on forums or other social media - so people should watch what they say. I learned that decades ago when I was on the internet before it was the 'web'. Even in the dark corners of the internet, there are people watching and listening, many of them not friendly to those whom they are watching. Sometimes that is good, sometimes bad - but always keep it in mind and do not post or share anything that you don't want someone to be able to use against you or your interests.

I actually hope to hell, Ceasefire and others watch, lurk? No! they better be watching with open eyes and be very much aware you are not coming for us my dear friends, and when the reality of your treasonous ways is revealed you will wish you had worked with our side, instead of trying to suppress our rights. You are now the suppressors and that gives us instant power. That is how all this works, once you were looked at as hope for some and now with your influence you are the Government pawns people hate, and all will want to avoid your ways including all liberals. You fell for the game hook line and sinker and now you are looked at as just a pawn in all anti-rights. You are no longer civil rights champions as you wanted everyone to see. You are now the anti-rights crusaders, and thank you for reaching past the practical application of common sense gun rights, as now you reached to far.

Just watch in November if this anti-gun crap makes the ballot you will see how very much alone you are. ROFL.:s0140::s0140:

The pussywillows that make up groups like Ceasefire, HCI, and these so-called religous leaders don't have the balls to execute the laws they want to push on us. They will direct police or military to do their spineless, evil bidding. Why do a thing yourself and risk your own neck, when you can sit safely home and let someone with a gun and government authority get bloody and die instead?

The pussywillows that make up groups like Ceasefire, HCI, and these so-called religous leaders don't have the balls to execute the laws they want to push on us. They will direct police or military to do their spineless, evil bidding. Why do a thing yourself and risk your own neck, when you can sit safely home and let someone with a gun and government authority get bloody and die instead?

And they assume all the LE and military would be on their side in some kind of conflict. I have a feeling that, for the most part, they would find they had little support on their side.

And they assume all the LE and military would be on their side in some kind of conflict. I have a feeling that, for the most part, they would find they had little support on their side.

I think we would find law enforcement more inclined to support the collectivist agenda on balance than the military, mainly because the progressives have controlled civilian LE hiring practices for at least a couple of decades.

Better yet, their cars and/or drivers licenses.

The leading cause of death for everyone, including children, are medical mistakes.
I think we would find law enforcement more inclined to support the collectivist agenda on balance than the military, mainly because the progressives have controlled civilian LE hiring practices for at least a couple of decades.

My guess on loyalty to Freedom vs Tyranny
City - almost all will follow orders in the Metro areas, in rural areas they will not comply
County - most will side with Freedom (except Multnomah),
State - fearful of losing their jobs will either quit or follow orders.

When Herr Brown tries to activate the Oregon Guard I see two things:
1) they will be Federalized so long as we have a President with balls and
2) I think they will refuse to take sides.

To get right down to it, most LEO that I know wojld scoff at I.P.43 and say "Yea, Right" as it directly infringes on them as civilians out side if tbeir jobs! No hunting, shooting sports, or collecting, same as you and me. I.P. 43 is so bad, almost every Sheriff in Or. Has come out publically and stated on record that they will not be enforcing any unjust laws.Period, and the Sheriffs are the ultimate arbiter or Law in the state, so even if the State Police were to attempt enforcement, the Sheriffs have to power and authority to stop them as well as local city LEO! I.P.43 is nothing but a bad joke, feel good legislation with no teeth!
No matter what happens, any fun laws going forward will be met with the strongest Resistence you have even seen, there will be no enforcement from any level from local to national, so spend your moneys, write initiatives put things on the ballot for voters, you will find that even the big cities voted will not mean squat when it comes down to it, all because some one needs to go and enforce it, and tour never going to find any where near enough to do so!

There is a certain amount of hyperbole in what people post, I'm guilty of it myself. However, I am almost certain that there are a large number of the forty some thousand members of this forum that when pushed would make a stand and risk jail or even death to protect their rights to defend and protect their families, property and themselves. So, Ceasefire, Lift Every Voice, Mom's Demand Action etc.. are your followers willing to sacrifice it all to come and take that right? How about you stop attacking the law abiding firearm owners and come to the table with solutions to make our schools safer and to help those with mental health issues, your actions do nothing to further those causes.

How about you stop attacking the law abiding firearm owners and come to the table with solutions to make our schools safer and to help those with mental health issues, your actions do nothing to further those causes.

they wont. If they got rid of all the guns they would change to trying to ban sharp objects. "Blunter Oregon"

We'd also be seeing pictures of screwdrivers on the news labelled as "assault weapons confiscated" and they would still be whining

I already have some test questions in mind...but I don't want to get deleted again :D :eek:

You mean testing like Rorschach ink spot testing...

Only anti-gunners would see anything but a butterfly in this example....

D7369342-0B0F-4217-9139-5BE14743B37E.jpeg

@bolus .......

Is there a psychological test (ie MMPI) in existence that would successfully profile an anti-gunner ? ( requirement for political forum access )

IQ test?

I dont know if there is a test that looks at critical thinking.

I'm sure part of Ceasefire is the money. It would be a nice job just to go online and spread misinformation about something with a billionaire paying your way. Heck, that's most of the internet and media now. That's what all of politics is now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top