JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some people have discussed falsifying information on signature forms and having people sign fake ones. This not only won't help us defeat this Initiative, but can be used to get them on the ballot should they fall just short.

@Joe Link @AndyinEverson @Kruejl @CountryGent @deadeye @F2CMaDMaXX @Spray-n-pray I ask that moderators delete such posts and warn the posters. It wouldn't surprise me if supporters of IP 43 were to make these type of posts just to make the rest of our law abiding community look bad

DON'T GIVE THEM ANY AMMO THEY CAN USE AGAINST US.

Agreed.

I get that folks are angry, but on a public forum, saying things they can use against us only hurts our cause. Most everyone on this site, from Joe to the mods to most of the members understand that and hold themselves to a higher standard. We have also admonished each other to stick to the letter of the law when it comes to fighting things like IP43 and IP44 and only document and report anything illegal they are doing. While we can't control what people say on this site, I do hope folks consider the damage it does to our side when suggestions of potentially illegal activity are posted. If it's questionable, keep it off the site. If you're angry and want to vent, use a non-public venue to do it. We're in a fight here and we need to keep the upper hand as much as possible.

:eek:Must admit, I'm kinda surprised that a post like that got any "likes" at all.

I understand that it's what some folks do to "vent", and it's getting harder by the day to remain civil,
but, until an embedded "troll" pops up throwing "thread-bombs" there's really not much that can be pre-emptively done...
....I guess we should thank the Gods for our Mods.

perhaps the context is different, but it's still good advice...."loose lips sink ships"

Last Edited:
Some people have discussed falsifying information on signature forms and having people sign fake ones. This not only won't help us defeat this Initiative, but can be used to get them on the ballot should they fall just short.

@Joe Link @AndyinEverson @Kruejl @CountryGent @deadeye @F2CMaDMaXX @Spray-n-pray I ask that moderators delete such posts and warn the posters. It wouldn't surprise me if supporters of IP 43 were to make these type of posts just to make the rest of our law abiding community look bad

DON'T GIVE THEM ANY AMMO THEY CAN USE AGAINST US.
Right! And we NWFA members should report any law-breaking posts IMMEDIATELY so our moderators can eliminate them promptly, hopefully before anti-2A spies capture screen shots of them.

Well if they want to lurk here, how about we remind them that we are open to supporting folks like this, while they push a ballot measure to try and take rights from folks that only want to protect themselves. We stand for the rights of ALL Americans to be armed and to defend their own lives. The backers of IP43 don't think that folks should have that right, and if they had it their way, they'd leave everyone defenseless.

So, IP43 backers, you good with disarming folks like this? You think your position is morally superior to theirs? We at NWFA support and fight for their rights. Why don't you?

Pink.jpg

Right! And we NWFA members should report any law-breaking posts IMMEDIATELY so our moderators can eliminate them promptly, hopefully before anti-2A spies capture screen shots of them.

Correct - it is up to us to self police. There is no way the moderators can possibly catch everything.

ATT. MODERATORS
given we are being spied on by the gun grabbers can you make the political forum readable/accessible only by members please, its an easy fix and Im sure you are aware its just a permissions setting for that particular forum

changing permissions would serve us best but password protect this one forum is another choice if the software for this board wont allow perm changes in here but I doubt that

thanks for considering this request

Last Edited:
Yeah. I do recall that post now, and I just took it to be a joke, not a serious suggestion.

It was me and it was a joke as I ended the post with "I dont personally endorse this " but I have since edited out the post knowing the creeps will flip my words on me just like they are all lying saying trump said "ALL MEXICANS ARE RAPIST"
nothing new just more lefty lies & fake news

we need some privacy permissions for our political forum PLEASE

What exactly is a 'Law Breaking Post' ? While maybe it was not the SMARTEST thing to post on a public forum until the statement made is something acted upon it is nothing more than a poor choice of words in a post - much like all those who say 'I will not comply' to whatever law might be passed.

ATT. MODERATORS
given we are being spied on by the gun grabbers can you make the political forum readable/accessible only by members please, its an easy fix and Im sure you are aware its just a permissions setting for that particular forum

While it's a good idea, anyone can become a member, so there's no stopping them from just becoming members and spying on us anyway.

No freedom of speech for conservatives. Just more of the progressive/liberal double standards... We're going to come to a point where this boils over, and when it does, I hope they're prepared for the scaulding that'll ensue...

We are long overdue for a correction, it coming, make no mistake about that...

While it's a good idea, anyone can become a member, so there's no stopping them from just becoming members and spying on us anyway.
True about just becoming members, but it'll help prevent bot searches, which is how I suspect they got to the posting anyway. Can't imagine those who are petrified of a plastic toy gun actually scouring NWFA for content...

its doable.....on the hacker site I ran many years ago we instituted a request for access AFTER a 30 post minimum before access to sensitive forums due to the nature of the posts

A few things ...

• I've alerted the other mods to this, though they all appear to be tagged.
  • Posting about criminal behavior is strictly forbid on this site. Those kinds of posts are deleted and the poster dealt normally very quickly.*
  • The pro-IP43 buffoon was not specific in his message, so I don't know exactly what he/she is talking about. The allegation could, in fact, be a total fabrication.
  • If anyone does know what he/she is referencing and/or can be more specific about people advocating placing false information on a petition, please let us know. (I'm going to start searching now.) Note it is against the law to knowingly:
    • sign another person's name under any circumstances;
    • sign a petition more than one time; or
    • sign a petition when not qualified to sign it.
* If one should see something suspect, please hit the "Report" button in the bottom left of the post.

I made @Joe Link aware of this last night as soon as it was reported. Any further posts made by our members that suggest doing anything illegal or retaliatory will be dealt with immediately. As stated before, now is a most volatile time for our rights, so if anyone sees something they aren't sure of, report it immediately. Thanks.

A few things ...

• I've alerted the other mods to this, though they all appear to be tagged.
  • Posting about criminal behavior is strictly forbid on this site. Those kinds of posts are deleted and the poster dealt normally very quickly.*
  • The pro-IP43 buffoon was not specific in his message, so I don't know exactly what he/she is talking about. The allegation could, in fact, be a total fabrication.
  • If anyone does know what he/she is referencing and/or can be more specific about people advocating placing false information on a petition, please let us know. (I'm going to start searching now.) Note it is against the law to knowingly:
    • sign another person's name under any circumstances;
    • sign a petition more than one time; or
    • sign a petition when not qualified to sign it.
* If one should see something suspect, please hit the "Report" button in the bottom left of the post.

I made @Joe Link aware of this last night as soon as it was reported. Any further posts made by our members that suggest doing anything illegal or retaliatory will be dealt with immediately. As stated before, now is a most volatile time for our rights, so if anyone sees something they aren't sure of, report it immediately. Thanks.

Thanks for being on top of this guys...

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top