JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What exactly is a 'Law Breaking Post' ? While maybe it was not the SMARTEST thing to post on a public forum until the statement made is something acted upon it is nothing more than a poor choice of words in a post - much like all those who say 'I will not comply' to whatever law might be passed.
By "law-breaking post" I mean one that is actually illegal. For example, one that suggests/incites murder or genocide. Or a post offering to sell something illegal, such as the recent huge and detailed ad for counterfeit currency that ran a few days ago. I don't know whether it was an attempt at entrapment, a fishing expedition to infect your computer if you clicked on the link, or an attempt to damage NWFA, but it was on an auto reposting program of some sort. I reported it multiple times, and it was removed multiple times, only to repost immediately. Moderator presumably got rid of it by blocking poster, who had joined that very day, presumably for the purpose of blowing such bubbleguming bubbles.

I just want to say I appreciate all the work the mods do here to keep this the greatest firearms forum on the inter webs.

And as gun owners, we need to ensure that we provide zero fodder to those who would have us stripped of our rights in a nano second. We can fight this by using their own tactics... Take a page from their playbook and use it against them.

Monitor and report, they'll trip themselves up, emotions always trip humans up...

Dear Ceasefire. Thanks so much for taking interest in our forum.

We learned the tactics for countering a petition like IP 43 from you guys when you countered our recall efforts a few years ago. We just wanted you to know we learned from the best.

IP43 has a snow ball's chance of getting the number of signatures in time without illegal activity on your part. You taught us very well on what to expect from your organization.

Our people will be in your volunteer groups. There will be people watching and asking your volunteer's questions If they lie it's a felony. We wont be the stereotypical gun owners you think we will be. We are men and women. big and small and many of us look just like you. If you use children to gather signatures we wont let them off if they tell a lie to get signatures. So you may want to rethink sending them in to collect signatures until they are old enough to know what taking away a right really means.

We wont be doing illegal activity, because from your efforts to shut down the recalls, we learned what that activity is. We're not that dumb. Remember that all of us here on the forums are not the criminals. We know the gun laws way better than you trying to follow them. We all know the petition rules just as well. We are concealed carry permit holders who commit less crimes than the police themselves.

So remember when you look over the faces of your "volunteers" there will be some of us there watching and recording. You wont get all those signatures without illegal activity. We will find it and catch it. You will convince your people they are doing good by ignoring the law but you will be sending them to jail to support your blind ambitions.

Have fun out there!

Dear Ceasefire,

Why are you going after law abiding American citizens? Why aren't you going after the criminals and mental patients that actually commit 99% of the crimes? If there was a problem with the 100 million plus law abiding gun owners in America, you'd probably know it by now. It's not Pakistan. Instead of figuring out to punish criminals and keep them behind bars, you bend over backwards to make honest American's criminals while trying to get criminals out of jail.
Law abiding gun owners voluntarily comply with the existing laws. We get training, back ground checks and finger printed. So why do you want to punish such a large chunk of the population who has no interest in harming you or anyone else? More people die from heroin overdoses daily nationwide than from guns. Yet, you want to provide addicts with free heroin, needles and places to shoot up. Your Progressive hypocrisy bleeds all over our streets and has destroyed generations of vulnerable youths. You refuse to provide basic gun education to grade schoolers yet you feel it's more important to teach them about abortion and anal sex.
Please get back to us after taking a long look in the mirror.

It is in interesting that the penalties for a signature gatherer who "make false statements to any person who signs the petition or requests information about it;" is:

"Violations of the circulator requirements may result in conviction of a felony with a fine of up to $125,000 and/or a prison sentence of up to 5 years. ORS 260.715, 260.993"
If any of these creeps do lie while obtaining signatures, they need to be reported.

It is in interesting that the penalties for a signature gatherer who "make false statements to any person who signs the petition or requests information about it;" is:

"Violations of the circulator requirements may result in conviction of a felony with a fine of up to $125,000 and/or a prison sentence of up to 5 years. ORS 260.715, 260.993"
If any of these creeps do lie while obtaining signatures, they need to be reported.
Documented and reported. Video and audio are very powerful tools...

Dear Ceasefire,

Texting and driving kills more students than guns. By a large margin. Go grab the cell phones, not our guns.

We don't invade your houses of worship, so please don't invade ours.

Leave us alone.

Dear cease fire,Lift every voice, your recent attempts to subvert this forum have resulted in a criminal investigation with the FCC with assistance from the FBI due to your infringement of Copyrighted intellectual and private property rights contained withIn this forum. Thank you for providing us with the evidence needed to make this happen more efficiently. Further more, your suggestion of using under age children to collect signatures violates child labor laws in the State of Oregon as well as National Child Labor laws, and further more Child welfare invistagations will be coming for alleged use of children to participate in nefarious activities on behalf of cease fire Oregon and Lift Every Voice, Thank you for your thoughtful posting here and your recommendations of sitting down with the Sec.State and A.G. in person, we would love the opportunity to sit down with both parties and discuss the legalities of unconstitutional infringements upon the citizens of this state, as well as the tax standing of a 501(c) corporation, and many other unlawful activities we have become aware of with in your respective organisations!

Thank you for your participation in our forum, we appreciate your input and will make every effort to be as accommodating as possable!

Dear Ceasefire and Supporters/Chief Petitioners of IP43:

I am surprised to see you backing a ballot measure that would lead to the stripping away of the rights of Oregonians to choose how they will keep themselves and their families safe. I am especially surprised that you would support a measure that would do so to the most vulnerable groups in Oregon: LGBTQ, minorities, women, etc. Many folks are not in a position to counter deadly force against them with their own physical strength, such as a single mother defending her children, or a woman escaping a stalker, or an LGBTQ person that has been threatened/intimidated by bad people. At NWFA, we seek to encourage all law-abiding Oregonians, no matter, race, gender, religion, national origin, etc. to take up the responsibility and exercise their right to choose to prepare their own self-defense.

If you are reading this, I would ask you to reconsider pushing such a measure, one that strips the rights of the those who are often less able to protect themselves. We believe in the rights of the individual to choose. We hope you will join us in making lawful ownership of any firearm of choice, available to all Oregonians.

We will continue to support the rights of all Oregonians to choose. Please join us in this effort by stopping the proposed restrictions of IP43, and helping us celebrate the individual right to life, liberty and self-defense.

Last Edited:
Sedition is viewed with great seriousness by the Department of Homeland Security, as such, under the patriot act, such speech and subversion is likely to earn a person or group a close investigation and potentially earn a spot on the domestic terrorist watch lists, and could also earn a spot on the T.S.A. watch/no fly lists! We patriots take a very dim view of UnAmerican beliefs and actions, especially those actions that hurt honest law abiding citizens, and we choose to act accordingly within the laws to ensure our collective safety and well being!
As is oft misquoted of Admeral Yamamoto at the beginning of WW2, be careful of war with America, for I fear we have awoken a sleeping giant!

Sedition is viewed with great seriousness by the Department of Homeland Security, as such, under the patriot act, such speech and subversion is likely to earn a person or group a close investigation and potentially earn a spot on the domestic terrorist watch lists, and could also earn a spot on the T.S.A. watch/no fly lists! We patriots take a very dim view of UnAmerican beliefs and actions, especially those actions that hurt honest law abiding citizens, and we choose to act accordingly within the laws to ensure our collective safety and well being!
As is oft misquoted of Admeral Yamamoto at the beginning of WW2, be careful of war with America, for I fear we have awoken a sleeping giant!

Same guy said something about There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Yup, still is, and those rifles have improved a lot since then, and more Muricans then ever before own them now! Would be a really bad idea to pick a fight with an enemy so armed!
You would think any way! :confused:
Sadly, critical thinking is dying off these days!:( replaced by rabbid emotionally charged rhetoric based on lies and false promises of safety! Double down on dumb!

LOL, I have it on pretty good authority that many Pro-Gun youths are signing up to collect.
There are more then just a few seems there is a small grass roots of college kids for gun rights and are infiltrating these groups. What will happen well that would be just stupid to say on a open forum, but they are going to have to deal with lost signatures is my guess :rolleyes:

LOL, I have it on pretty good authority that many Pro-Gun youths are signing up to collect.
There are more then just a few seems there is a small grass roots of college kids for gun rights and are infiltrating these groups. What will happen well that would be just stupid to say on a open forum, but they are going to have to deal with lost signatures is my guess :rolleyes:
You mean like they were lost in a canoe accident?

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top