JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think if the subjects are related they let it pass.

" Fagan said in a statement that she rejected the measure because it violated the state's "single subject rule," which requires ballot initiatives to address a single subject, topic or issue. By asking for changes to school funding laws and laws barring state funding of religiously-based education, the petition was actually geared at changing several constitutional statutes, she wrote."

Seems like there are double standards. I might not be clever enough to see the difference.

" Fagan said in a statement that she rejected the measure because it violated the state's "single subject rule," which requires ballot initiatives to address a single subject, topic or issue. By asking for changes to school funding laws and laws barring state funding of religiously-based education, the petition was actually geared at changing several constitutional statutes, she wrote."

Seems like there are double standards. I might not be clever enough to see the difference.
They should take this to court.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads