JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some misguided soul apparently blocked my IP access (PM'd admin a couple days ago about it) from home (can't access from three different PCs).

Normally this might be a good thing since I need to be out enjoying life and not siting behind a keyboard so much.

Problem is, I had a couple of small transactions going and it makes it difficult when my only access is a work computer to communicate. Sorry about the delay on the scope/laser trade! (To whom it may concern).

I was more curious as to why it was blocked. My old service manager that used to work for me was a member maybe he typed F### to many times? Honest guy, just had a mouth on him. He hasn't been around it a long time though unless his account was hacked.

Admin took care of it.

It was kind of nice being blocked in a weird way. Like an alcohol that takes one of those pills that makes you puke if you try and sneak a beer LOL.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top