JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can keep yer beards. Just shave your heads and move on. I made my...choice several years ago. Uh, it's ain't so bald, I mean, bad once you get used to it.

I like my hair short now. It is cooler in the summer, and my hair is so thin and wispy that it has always been annoying when it is more than a few inches long. Just easier to deal with and I am half bald anyway.

Electric razor works if you don't let it get too long.:rolleyes:
About every 3 days is good for me.:)
I tried a beard once and gave up. It just made my face look dirty.:(

My beard is almost totally grey/white now, so it makes me look old. I definitely look younger without the beard and with a shaved head it isn't as easy to see my baldness because it is shaved.

There is no mistaking me for someone under 50, but people have asked whether I was over 60 or not.

Normally I don't care, but in the tech sector it matters with some employers, even though that is illegal

Except for the fact that meat plants are shutting down. Migrant farm workers might not be able to get to the fields to harvest crops (this has been a problem for several years because Trump clamped down on the Mexican border, this year it may be worse). Food processing plants, who often rely on the same labor pool, may not have enough people to process the food.

Perhaps you know or don't?

Anyway....there is a LEGAL way for people (from other countries) can come to America to pick fruits and vegetables (and do certain jobs). Of course, it may cost a little more and involve paperwork. But, it's LEGAL.

Rrrrright.......some businesses just don't like to do things LEGALLY as it affects their bottom line.:eek:

Aloha, Mark

Perhaps you know or don't?

Anyway....there is a LEGAL way for people to come to America to pick fruits and vegetables. Of course, it may cost a little more and involve paperwork. But, it's LEGAL.

Rrrrright.......some just don't like to do things LEGALLY as it affects their bottom line.:eek:

Aloha, Mark

Well then, there should be no problem with the migrant labor willing to do hard manual labor in the fields, should there? :rolleyes:

Well then, there should be no problem with the migrant labor willing to do hard manual labor in the fields, should there? :rolleyes:

People have a choice.

So then.....
What if.....Americans were facing starvation (assume no Govt handouts) vs. working in the fields? Which would they choose?

Rrrrright...
But that would mean Americans would be doing "Hard Work". :eek:

Aloha, Mark

Not to mention that......

It is said that Mexico has a low rate of coronavirus cases and deaths.

While America has.....OMG!!!!

So? Is it worth it to come to America to get it and possibly die?

As I said....there are choices.

Aloha, Mark

"There WILL be a reckoning on all this profiteering and it will not be gentlemanly, that is certain."

Profit is not a dirty word - except for communists and the like. People with something to sell are allowed to charge anything they please. The free market regulates prices automatically. It even takes into account potential customers getting annoyed about what they believe are "excessive" profits. Whenever government sticks their dirty nose into it, the first thing that happens is shortages appear, and you end up in lines looking to buy a loaf of bread.

I tried to find some hair clippers over the weekend. One store told me they had 8 earlier requests that same week.

What got me is I have a pair of clippers. They were working. I let my daughter use them ... now I find they don't' work. Coincidence? Some double-secret hidden enable charging switch - like one of those Nintendo codes?
Someof thatoil? Hadso.e clippers was ready to trash, hit em with that oil, and dang, buzzing like new!

TH,

Pre-zactly!

My wife won't do it though, no matter what I do to persuade her.

A couple nights ago were watching a movie and this astoundingly, beautiful, bald woman was on it.

So natch, I eagerly pointed out it out with a see, see, see and she just rolled her eyes at me...

Her hair is beginning to look like a bale of unkept hay...bald would be a vast improvement.
Fury Road!?

Townsends on youtoobs did a great bit on this a ways back. Pack them in a slaked lime solution and the claim is they can be stored at room temp for up to 2 years. I'd pop the top after a couple months personally but for laying in a stock (heh) it's a thought.

That is for unwashed eggs as I understand it. The eggs you buy in the supermarket have all been washed.

Sometimes I envy those with the baldness. Buzzing my hair and face every week or so isn't my favorite thing and I just assume let it all fall out and stay out. But alas, I'm still young so gotta keep buzzin

That is for unwashed eggs as I understand it. The eggs you buy in the supermarket have all been washed.
I raised chickens for a few years and let me say, I wash every last egg. They come out with poo on them sometimes and that's not a nice flavor to scramble. Ended up having a chicken shooting party a couple years back and don't miss them

I raised chickens for a few years and let me say, I wash every last egg. They come out with poo on them sometimes and that's not a nice flavor to scramble. Ended up having a chicken shooting party a couple years back and don't miss them

Eeee....gif

Chicken shooting...... like in the scene from the 1973 movie, Pat Garret & Billy The Kid?

For those that are too young......

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany