JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did watch and wait for a while, but I guess I'm more of a proactive guy. I see what you're saying, but I may still do the same thing again. Just my style.

Honestly, I think both you guys need to work on tactics a bit. Sure- parking on your driveway was probably a bad idea. Maybe the side of the road would have been better. However, what I don't get is that you went out there and identified that the car was a cop car...then confronted the cop.

Reverse roles here...you're a cop trying to confront a possible subject. So you park your car a block away so you don't scare him off or create a scenario of the guy jumping out and ambushing you while you are still in the car as you go driving up to his house. So, walking back to your car, there is some dude waiting in the dark by it. He's armed, waiting for you to come back to your car. If that was me, I would have drawn and shot you (sure, you would have had the advantage and probably would have killed me). But you get where this is going?

SleepynSeattle,

I agree with you on every point. What I don't agree with is your thought process that complaining is going to make a difference in their behavior. That is why you will learn to "live with it", because at the end of the day.... we are servants to our govt. not the other way around as it was intended and we "live with it" everyday in every manner of what we do.

If venting makes you feel better then by all means vent. If writing an email to .gov makes you feel better, than type away.

For me, it makes me feel worse to do something that history shows is ineffective and knowing that it is... I learn to live with it.

You're tired, or lazy, or a coward.....its cool. The soapbox routine wasn't meant for you specifically. Feel free to simply walk away.......but don't try to take away my Patriotism just because you don't feel that the ideals are worth fighting for.........in any way necessary. I feel that there is still a chance to retrieve the reality of those ideals, so I'll keep fighting. I'll keep talking to those who will listen. I'll keep feeling. I'll keep reacting emotionally every time I hear about some other citizens rights being trampled on in the name of a "safe" society. You may feel free to crawl back under the rock you peek out from. I assure you that "I" will not come along and disturb your rock.

You're tired,

Bingo.

I was sprouting the same speel 20 years ago. How old are you? I'm 44 and my whole life has been during the fastest decline of America in history, so yes, I'm tired.

Wake me when you get enough people to DO SOMETHING and I'll lead the charge with you. Until then I'll let you do the talking.

The plus side is that you won't have to wait 20 years and get all tired like me as the end is near.

I did watch and wait for a while, but I guess I'm more of a proactive guy. I see what you're saying, but I may still do the same thing again. Just my style.

Thats what 911 is for.
Likely they would have told you the car belonged to CCSO and why it was there. LEOs will not leave their car without telling dispatch exactly where they are and what they are doing....ever. You could have then either told them you'd 'rather they not park there', or said 'ok thanks' and gone back to your tv. All the while remaining properly armed and prepared for any stuff that may hit the fan.
Just my 2 cents worth.

I bet you won't think that's so funny the first time the police attempt a pit maneuver on a stolen car and end up in your living room.

Believe me, if a police car could possibly end up in my living room then it was devine intervention and truly meant to be.
But I think my point was clear.
The antagonistic stance vs law enforcement here is at times unbelievable.

Well I say stay in the house and survay from behind the lights, at least from the start, If I let my Blue Healer out for a parrimater check, I would know within a hundred yards around the house if my area was breached in a couple minutes. Then the responce angles would come to play, did the dog call back easy, or did it hold its ground barking, know your dog, its family, respond with more force than needed on your own property at night I.E. Shotgun and pistol and flashlight, Do not leave the area of your immediate home. Shelter and defend. And call for back up, police, neighbors etc.., until threat is known and/or diminshed.

Believe me, if a police car could possibly end up in my living room then it was devine intervention and truly meant to be.
But I think my point was clear.
The antagonistic stance vs law enforcement here is at times unbelievable.
:s0155:

Yeah I went to the link above and found this.
WTF?? Forget that he's a LEO? Like well it was a cop that was killed but lets look at this differently.

Forget that Brenton was a police officer.

I don't get why anyone would subscribe to this moron's writings after this statement.

If Monfort is found guilty as charged, he ought to pay the ultimate penalty, wheelchair or not, because of the nature of the crime. Forget that Brenton was a police officer. He was a citizen, like anybody else, simply doing a job, sitting in his car with a partner, posing no danger or threat to anyone.

Most on here that side against police are the first ones whining when they don't show up in time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top