JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What about all the WW2 bring backs sitting in closets .
Totally not combat worthy........or traceable :eek:
09633F75-9A2C-424C-94D3-998CA86ECEC9.jpeg

Always position oneself so that you present no leverage to be used against you. Because when there's no lever to push there's no reaction to be had...

I've invested all my cash in precious metals: lead, copper, brass and of course steel...

You lost me at "Democrats", didn't click. However, everything the Nazis did was strictly "legal" and the Jews could be said to have done things "willingly" also.
f that splitting hairs business

Interesting read but the author said no one would show up to your door in the beginning but later described situations where they would show up. There are several chances for a fight in their scenarios.

There is some real truth to that. Ask tac what happened to the guns in the UK. Most law-abiding gun owners are by nature law abiding, and will eventually submit as required when it comes down to it.

I don't think that's necessarily being defeatist, just realistic when it comes to human nature.

We have other models to look at how this played, the UK and AU show how it goes down if you just let them.
Of course we are talking to very passive countries when it comes to their citizens and those who speak out.
But it tells clear, that gun confiscation is not the end...

There is some real truth to that. Ask tac what happened to the guns in the UK. Most law-abiding gun owners are by nature law abiding, and will eventually submit as required when it comes down to it.

I don't think that's necessarily being defeatist, just realistic when it comes to human nature.

You got most of it right! Here is the difference between poor Ol'Tac and us here 'Muricans, the shear number of guns about in the hands of vets and patriots! Sure the gooberment can issue any edict they like, but with out the numbers of people willing to enforce it, it's a waste of time and effort! Long game, they try to gold you for ransom, but like several have posted, when there is no leverage, ransom dosnt work!

Last Edited:
You got most of it right! Here is the difference between pool Ol'Tac and us here 'Muricans, the shear number of guns about in the hands of vets and patriots! Sure the gooberment can issue any edict they like, but with out the numbers of people willing to enforce it, it's a waste of time and effort! Long game, they try to gold you for ransom, but like several have posted, when there is no leverage, ransom dosnt work!

The other issues, with these other countries that have lost this right. As it was not just that one. They have been taught to submit to the ruling queen. Sound harsh, someone tell me what she does that helps that country.... um nothing. But she is treated as royalty and is placed above all of the people. When you have one person high above all others, you simply comply because you already have. Here we do the telling, our forefathers taught is that.

I suppose there's always the Canadian long gun registry. If I remember correctly, there was pretty widespread non-compliance there, civil disobedience if you will.

You got most of it right! Here is the difference between pool Ol'Tac and us here 'Muricans, the shear number of guns about in the hands of vets and patriots! Sure the gooberment can issue any edict they like, but with out the numbers of people willing to enforce it, it's a waste of time and effort! Long game, they try to gold you for ransom, but like several have posted, when there is no leverage, ransom dosnt work!

The other difference is our constitution, and citizens recognizing and ignoring unjust laws. Civil disobediance, at the individual level.

Look at current states with semi-automatic registrations. I think NY & Connecticut is still under 10% compliance. And that's after about 4 years.

I thought Canadian Long Gun registry was cancelled:

Canadian Long Gun Registry initiated-and cancelled

I was referring to the high level of non-compliance before it was canceled. I was told that that was one of the reasons it was cancelled; it was widely ignored especially in the rural areas.

Any law that's widely flaunted can't stand very long. Take prohibition for instance.

Interesting read but the author said no one would show up to your door in the beginning but later described situations where they would show up. There are several chances for a fight in their scenarios.
It's all about the sensation that is created if that scenario were ever to take place.
If cops/SWAT kick down a good guy's door, it makes the news and goes viral on social media. They are condemned. Bad cops.
IF they do the same on a bad guy's door, they receive praise and confidence is restored.
ALL they have to do is stretch the average gun owner into being a bad guy. Now I never thought this could happen, but I've seen the leftist media manipulate and tarnish the character of good, everyday Joes when they want it bad enough. Case in point, Brett Kavanaugh. The guy made it all the way up to just below the Supreme Court, had been vetted and investigated numerous times with nothing and yet it all caved when the Democrat party needed a reason to see him fail.

Things like mass gun confiscation become a lot easier to pull off when the country is in such a divide and disarray. If your neighbor likes you, he'll have your back. If the media can find a way to make him hate you, you're SOL.

For those who stated that they don't keep money in the bank, I'd like to know if you get paid by cash or by check. Does that check get direct deposited? Do you have to cash it at your bank? Do you own a home? Do you own a car? Think you might ever want to sell them, or pass them on to your children? Not if they have a government lien on them. Forget about social security or retirement checks. Unless you have a few hundred thousand in cash to live on for the rest of your life in a safe, you may run into problems if this guy's theory plays out.

My kids are grown as well, so I don't have to worry about the gov't kidnapping them, but I do have to worry about paying my mortgage and insurance.

The one thing I think we have going for us are the sheer numbers of weapons out there, ask Ura-Ki stated. It would be labor intensive to attempt to find them all.

Who the F R U, you don't think the servers of forums like this aren't the first place the NSA would look? I would never post pictures of my weapons (if I had any) online, but that's just me. You go ahead ;)

I don't know. I just thought it was an interesting thing to think about. I need more cash :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top