JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
infringedthemovie.com is what i think you meant, your referenced website didnt work. otherwise i think this would be a poor documentary. they seem to be targeting christian gun owners which wouldnt do any good because they are already on your side.

to get the message out there a bit better, they would need to include people who are fighting for other kinds of rights as well. i linked a documentary that promoted gun rights along with legalization of pot and ive seen articles and prop posters linking gay rights with gun rights. each of them are great ways to reach out to more people. this seems like it would be just another NRA video without the logo. they really have nothing new or creative to add to the argument which is unfortunate because the speakers seemed to be at least somewhat intelligent.

I really believe that all of those who voted for Obama twice will vote for him again . If not may be Hillary. How many gun owners voted for Obama? probably many. If the Hollywood movies Red Dawn 1 or 2 didn't get the mindless media zombies thinking what will?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top