JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WalMart....
Dick's...

Trump talking about selling us out...

what the hell is happening

Wal-Mart and Dicks? Who cares? People have loved to hate Wal-Mart for decades now. Complaining they break the little guys. So who cares if Wally does not want to sell guns??? As for Dicks it amazes me that many seem to think this is something new. A large sporting goods chain jumping on the anti wagon. Google how many large stores like this are memories now.
As for Trump, again every election gun owners vote to have their gun rights taken from them with a smile on their face. You have gun owners championing everything Trump has said, then wonder why Trump may say this? Really? When we lose more gun rights it will be squarely in the lap of gun owners who voted for more liberals.

yeah

well, either way the finger points.... I fear the beginning of the end.

If Trump sells us out, at least it was a better roll of the dice than Hillary.
If he does... I think a primary challenge is coming, likely making him a one term wonder

Youtube has been anti gun for a good while. It's owned by Google. They are not just anti gun, they are becoming very anti free speech. They are going after a lot of conservatives who used the site to make money. It's their business and they can run it any way they wish but Google is VERY anti gun rights and free speech rights.

They've also been going after and defunding lefty personalities -- their goal is to make the world safe for corporatist politics/ownership of politicians.

Bad ideas, every one of them, Mr. Gun shop owner. Did the war on drugs and did Prohibition stop alcoholics? You think new restrictive laws work in keeping the guns out of the hands of criminals/ mentally unstable? Check the Chicago murder rate. Your ideas are naive, and clearly show no understanding of the history of US gun control nor international. Use you head, sell as many guns legally as you can before you get put out of business by the liberal left whom you incorrectly believe can be reasoned with. If I sound cynical, I am not, I am simply commenting on reality with facts that are undeniable.

The reason the Second Amendment was so clear on the RTKBA by the citizen is that the nation was born through the blood and striving of citizens because a tyrannical government was going to forcibly take their fire arms.

I suggest you rename your gun store Tory Guns......

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads