JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought it was time to start a Blacklist of manufacturers and retailers who've sold out on the 2A chasing a little temporary gain or Virtue Signaling...

MANUFACTURERS
Troy Industries - hired multiple anti-gun LEOs including Jody Weis and one of the Ruby Ridgers
H-S Precision - hired Mommy-Murderin' Lon Horiuchi as their spokesman
X Products - gimmick AR accessory manufacturer, just threw customers under the bus - X-Products Owner James Malarkey Thinks The Magazines He Sells Should Be Restricted By Law - Soldier Systems Daily

RETAILERS
@LowPriceGuns - if you haven't seen this one here you haven't been paying attention, but <broken link removed>

Jason Cazes here, Owner Lowpriceguns.com

Everything in my store in Bellevue, Guns, Ammo, optics, EVERYTHING is at cost / no markup through March 23rd. Check out below what I'm doing.....

My specific goal to get this done is to do a constitutional amendment which includes:

1. Handgun and Longgun purchases and transfers will have a minimum age of 21, with Active Military, Honorably Discharged, or sworn law enforcement having exemptions at age 18. Current laws applying to Handguns will remain in effect, which would be applying to a parent buying a long gun for their child to possess and use. Parent's are assuming responsibility. (This is currently legal for handguns)

2. FBI and State Background checks put into one system, which has to be created and maintained by a joint effort between the Federal Government, and all of the states, taking current systems and combining them, improving them, that checks felonies, domestic violence, mental illness, and dishonorable military discharges all in one place with one check.

3. Create a National Database for stolen gun serial numbers to be entered by law enforcement, which FFL dealers can access via the web, to enter serials of guns they purchase from individuals, to check if they are stolen so they can report seller. (This doesn't exist)

4. Require the new 'Universal Background FBI and State check system' be done at FFL dealer with form 4473 for all Private transfers between individuals.

5. To not store private citizens 'checked' information in system, such as personal info, or makes models of guns purchased, so no 'National Registry' is built and maintained, to keep law abiding citizens info and ownership private from the government.

6. All Handguns and Long guns sold legally today, including ARs, and Hi-Capacity Magazines are prohibited from bans by states in the future. The individual has the right to use all current legal firearms sold today as their choice as a defensive rifle, with all legal capacities available today to defend themselves personally.

7. No Gun Free Zones. Except inside locations serving alcohol. (98.4% Mass shootings since 2016 occurred in Gun Free Zones - (They are an open Invitation for coward criminals)

8. Universal Concealed Carry Check for all states. Linking to new 'Universal Federal and State System', giving law-abiding citizens the right to protect themselves and others anywhere.

9. Attempted legal purchases or transfers that result in a 'Denial', will be followed up on by the FBI within 5 business days. If the attempt was done by a felon, prosecution charges will be brought against the individual. If the person is unable to buy the gun legally, and get's another person to legally purchase for them, which is called a 'straw purchase', the straw purchaser will be subject to the same prosecution as the criminal they are buying for. (Nothing is currently being done to prosecute, follow up on denied individuals, or straw purchasers.)

Can 2/3 of Congress agree and get this done? You decide. You ask for it.

This will start blasting on AM570 tomorrow throughout the next few weeks just about every hour.

Message to both sides: We have to work together to get a solution.

Do you, left and right, want to keep fighting and solve nothing?

To react like teenagers in a circle of childish hate?

Both sides would have to agree to accomplish the goal I am suggesting.

If both goals for both sides are obtainable together, are you in? Ok. Can you think Big?

Otherwise, neither side wins. Together we win.

Do you want to remain a part of the problem or part of the solution?

The choice is yours....which will be the majority's choice on both sides collectively.

It's in your hands, within reach right now. I'm just leading the way.

4. Require the new 'Universal Background FBI and State check system' be done at FFL dealer with form 4473 for all Private transfers between individuals.

How does this help law abiding gun-owners.....

there-are-no-bad-ideas_o_2967167.jpg

This post by @sdlsaginaw is the truth:

The problem is, unless you're at one of the endpoints you have to be willing to give something up.

If you're toward the right, you're willing to give up some gun rights.

If you're toward the left, the only thing you can give up is how far you want to go.

So every time at the bargaining table the middle ground is "give up a few gun rights".

Last Edited:
Time to hit retailers and manufacturers in the wallet.

If they are going to be hypocrites that take your money and then turn around and advocate gun control, it's time to give them the boot.

There's plenty of 2nd amendment friendly manufacturers and retailers who will receive mine from now on.

Everything in my store in Bellevue, Guns, Ammo, optics, EVERYTHING is at cost / no markup through March 23rd. Check out below what I'm doing.....

My specific goal to get this done is to do a constitutional amendment which includes:

1. Handgun and Longgun purchases and transfers will have a minimum age of 21, with Active Military, Honorably Discharged, or sworn law enforcement having exemptions at age 18. Current laws applying to Handguns will remain in effect, which would be applying to a parent buying a long gun for their child to possess and use. Parent's are assuming responsibility. (This is currently legal for handguns)

2. FBI and State Background checks put into one system, which has to be created and maintained by a joint effort between the Federal Government, and all of the states, taking current systems and combining them, improving them, that checks felonies, domestic violence, mental illness, and dishonorable military discharges all in one place with one check.

3. Create a National Database for stolen gun serial numbers to be entered by law enforcement, which FFL dealers can access via the web, to enter serials of guns they purchase from individuals, to check if they are stolen so they can report seller. (This doesn't exist)

5. To not store private citizens 'checked' information in system, such as personal info, or makes models of guns purchased, so no 'National Registry' is built and maintained, to keep law abiding citizens info and ownership private from the government.

6. All Handguns and Long guns sold legally today, including ARs, and Hi-Capacity Magazines are prohibited from bans by states in the future. The individual has the right to use all current legal firearms sold today as their choice as a defensive rifle, with all legal capacities available today to defend themselves personally.

7. No Gun Free Zones. Except inside locations serving alcohol. (98.4% Mass shootings since 2016 occurred in Gun Free Zones - (They are an open Invitation for coward criminals)

8. Universal Concealed Carry Check for all states. Linking to new 'Universal Federal and State System', giving law-abiding citizens the right to protect themselves and others anywhere.

9. Attempted legal purchases or transfers that result in a 'Denial', will be followed up on by the FBI within 5 business days. If the attempt was done by a felon, prosecution charges will be brought against the individual. If the person is unable to buy the gun legally, and get's another person to legally purchase for them, which is called a 'straw purchase', the straw purchaser will be subject to the same prosecution as the criminal they are buying for. (Nothing is currently being done to prosecute, follow up on denied individuals, or straw purchasers.)

Can 2/3 of Congress agree and get this done? You decide. You ask for it.

This will start blasting on AM570 tomorrow throughout the next few weeks just about every hour.

If both goals for both sides are obtainable together, are you in? Ok. Can you think Big?

The choice is yours....which will be the majority's choice on both sides collectively.

Boo this man

Of course you support BGC's............ You gotta keep that money rollin' in to pay your GOFRO and "Everytown ....." dues.

Really? You want everyone to fill out the registration document (form 4473), then think it won't be used as a registration. So how's that work?

By the way, I'm against giving up anything, until we get everything back that's been compromised away by people like you: NFA 1934, FFA 1938, OCCSSA 1968, GCA 1968, UFA 1988 and GFSZ 1990.

Ray

Last Edited:

If you add the following:

1. Legislators much demonstrate adequate knowledge to submit and vote on a bill by taking a class in the subject and passing an appropriate written test to demonstrate proficiency.

2. Legislators sponsored to vote a specific way on the subject are not allowed to vote.

Of course, these would never happen.

Your suggestions require that the people making the laws understand the subject and will not stab you in the back as soon as they can. I'm watching 3 bills in my state where 2 are trying to ban something already illegal and another is trying to ban something that does not actually exist.

When I was in Oregon, Prozanski specifically directed a bill to hurt gun owners by killing the C&R FFL.

I will never support the government or its legislators on any "compromise" or "common sense" crap again.

I think it will be difficult to get support from people here on your proposals.

<snip>

Don't know you or how old you are. I can "guess" you think you are trying to help. You are not. The left wants only one thing, no guns. The left does not care about saving lives, they prove this all the time. They just want no common folk to have a gun. You are helping them. This has been proven for decades. The left will take anything you give them, then just demand more. The left will make promises to get you to go along then not do ANYTHING they promised. This has been going on for a long time so it gets hard to accept that people in this business really don't know whats going on here. You have to work pretty hard to remain ignorant of what the left wants on guns. It's a fools errand to think you can compromise with them, or believe anything they tell you.

"...Shall not be infringed."

The Constitution was not intended for amendment to support the subversion of the Republic.

I get to voice my support or lack thereof with my wallet and my voice.

Maybe we can make this a sticky and keep a running tab of business that are anti-gun, business that cut ties with NRA Member Benefits AND especially gun relates businesses that are sellouts.

We have all seen the companies turn their back on NRA members recently.

I was reading a NYT article where they were interviewing people at a Florida gun show, the owner of 22modsforall.com was advocating bump stock bans and age limits going up for long guns.

Sure these are minor issues, but we can't have our suppliers selling us out to the NYT at times like this.

We need some solidarity.

I've let them know what I think... Maybe we can add to this list so we can all let these businesses known that we are a demographic that doesn't like our rights threatened and will back that up with our wallets

let's add 22modsforall.com to the list

gave an interview with the NYT advocating bump stock bans and raising long gun age.
wasn't even advocating anything in return.

he sells cheapo AR stuff, parts, budget builds, etc... shooting himself in the foot if you ask me.

if you're looking for cheap AR stuff... Check out outdoorsportsusa.com instead. Same budget stuff and no stupid anti 2A rhetoric (yet)

Did you notice the latest attack by gun-banners against gun channels on Youtube?
22plinkster Pulls All Vids from YouTube

Youtube has been anti gun for a good while. It's owned by Google. They are not just anti gun, they are becoming very anti free speech. They are going after a lot of conservatives who used the site to make money. It's their business and they can run it any way they wish but Google is VERY anti gun rights and free speech rights.

Youtube has been anti gun for a good while. It's owned by Google. They are not just anti gun, they are becoming very anti free speech. They are going after a lot of conservatives who used the site to make money. It's their business and they can run it any way they wish but Google is VERY anti gun rights and free speech rights.

It's not Youtube that I'm highlighting, as their anti-gun attitude is long established. It is the means and methods used by gun grabbers to use Youtube controls to shut down the gun channels. 22plinkster is right, move away from Youtube altogether.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top