JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You state "all drug laws" are victimless. That's horsebubblegum. Victimless is a BS term for trying to justify a crime because, "well, uh I didn't hurt anyone this time" as far as you know.

Dude, you don't wanna get into the drug debate with dman! He'll stomp you into the ground, bang your sister, light your house on fire and say "Thanks for playing" as he's walking away. Seriously, he's a smart motherbubblegumer. Not saying you aren't, but I've seen his arguements about drugs and their illegalities......

No way is it wrong. Sometimes its to late & you must act in order to survive. It's complete insanity to expect perfection & absolute righteousness by every human in any perticular career field.[/

All cops, good and yes, the bad ones too...are trained to control any situation and that includes subduing those they are encountering. Thats what they do. So to try to resolve a perceived wrong by...what, wrestling, punching, an officer, what in the world do you think the response will be from the officer and his MANY fellow officers who will jump in! You will have plenty of time to contemplate your next step as you sip your meals through a straw...so please consider this before pointing out and resisting your idea of questionable behavior.

It might be wiser to video tape an encouter with the police and try to seek resolution...or, I will probably watch your beat down on Fox as I sip my coffee.

No way is it wrong. Sometimes its to late & you must act in order to survive. It's complete insanity to expect perfection & absolute righteousness by every human in any perticular career field.[/

All cops, good and yes, the bad ones too...are trained to control any situation and that includes subduing those they are encountering. Thats what they do. So to try to resolve a perceived wrong by...what, wrestling, punching, an officer, what in the world do you think the response will be from the officer and his MANY fellow officers who will jump in! You will have plenty of time to contemplate your next step as you sip your meals through a straw...so please consider this before pointing out and resisting your idea of questionable behavior.

It might be wiser to video tape an encouter with the police and try to seek resolution...or, I will probably watch your beat down on Fox as I sip my coffee.

If he's breaking the law, subdue him and call 911. Lock his *** up with his own cuffs, and wait for the cavalry to arrive. You can watch my beatdown of Fox, sure, but I gaurantee they don't fark with me again. You? Maybe you'll be next, OR, maybe you'll be the contact where the possibly overzealous officer stops and thinks "Hey, maybe I should watch my *** because that other officer got made a fool of because he got stupid, AND THEN got sued on top of it for his buddy's overreactions" and things go smoothly. Not all wrongs should have to be righted in a court of law. Sure, you're going to end up there, but if you're justified in your actions, who cares. There are worse things in life than sipping my chow through a straw, being a big hairy vagina is one of them.
The police can rough you up until their hearts content, and all you can do is sue them? Bull. You rough a few of them up that step over the line and that will make them stop and think. I'm not advocating violence against police just for the sake of doing it, their job sucks and I wouldn't do it. If a persons ONLY fear is litigation, they have no reason to stop doing what they're doing. I mean, jesus, those guys MURDERED Jose Guerana and what happened to them? Anything substantive?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top