JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just watched a great Documentary on AHC on the use of crystal meth by the Nazis during WW2.

Marketed as 'Pervitin' by the German pharm Co Temmler it was massively distributed to the German troops and had a definite influence on their effectiveness in battle but massive dependence is a theory to their downfall and Hitler's bizarre craziness and ultimate suicide.

I recommend anyone interested in WW2 history to watch this.

The episode is called:

HIGH HITLER AND HIS NAZI SUPERSOLDIERS

I'veseen that & it was quite something. Reminds me of my days working at the Fleetwood mobile home factory in Woodland, WA back in the late 1970s.

I read something a while ago (25 years???) of that "experiment" conducted upon the Reich's stormtroopers in the early days of blitzkrieg.

I read stories about this a year or two again. Pretty interesting.
I recall a story about some Allied troops planning to ambush a German unit at a certain point thinking it would take the Germans a couple weeks to get there and they ended up getting to the point in a few days because they were on meth and went 24/7. Something like that.

Seen it before.

For those that want to catch it tonight. It's on 05-20-2020/0001 hrs. Dish Network - American History Channel #196. "High Hitler/Nazi Super Soldiers"

Aloha, Mark

While users of Girl Scout Cookies have long realized what they bought never contained any actual girl scouts....
…. I assume this documentary shows that users of Nazi Drugs probably believed they were injecting actual Nazis? o_O

Okay, at which point here does a polite discussion about Nazi Germany become offensive to a moderator? (A recent thread of skulls and Nazi regalia interest was shut down when nearly all discussion was...in my opinion... civil.)

This from someone who believes if we cannot be allowed to recognize them through interchange of knowledge and ideas, it WILL happen again.

I have seen this on a few shows talking about the Nazi troops. Also that Hitlers Doc probably saved a lot of lives by keeping him jacked up on dope. From what I keep hearing he was telling the boss it was some kind of vitamins he was injecting into him.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top