JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, if the 40% riding the pine can pry their thumbs and heads out of their butts and join the fight... if they all joined up we'd have a majority and the Lefties would be told to pound sand while we get this state back to something approximating functional.

VERY well written article. He is right on the mark. WA and OR suffer from the same problem every two years. Yes there is cheating. Always has been, always will be. Gun owners who refused to vote at all, or throw their vote away are bad enough. A LOT of them campaign for others to follow their lead and gripe while doing nothing. When they succeed we get laws like we just saw passed while they proudly say "see I told you". They are right, if you actively support anti rights law makers you get more anti rights laws. Start kicking some of those to the curb? A LOT of those left over will still feel just as they do now BUT, they will do what they need to do to keep that job they love so much. Even if it means going against the anti rights people.

I am amazed from what I learn from my casual conversations with fellow gun owners. I firmly now feel that fewer than 10% of gun owners are actively engaged in fighting to preserve 2A rights. Most gun owners are not donating funds or time to preserve our 2A rights. I explain to everyone that they indeed can make a difference

I am amazed from what I learn from my casual conversations with fellow gun owners. I firmly now feel that fewer than 10% of gun owners are actively engaged in fighting to preserve 2A rights. Most gun owners are not donating funds or time to preserve our 2A rights. I explain to everyone that they indeed can make a difference
Sadly even fewer than 10% feel that the 2A is absolute. Most have some restrictions they support.

I'll be quite blunt: Lots of the sitznbubblegumers need to be told "either stand and fight or sit back down and shut your sissyholes."

Strategy we need to follow is simple: Most pro-gun candidate in the Primary, most electable pro-gun candidate in the general. D's have proven that they will ALL do as Seattle and their out of state donors tell them when it counts ramming bad bills through, so unfortunately that means largely having to work with R's who suck rancid a$$ in their own ways a lot of the time too, particularly with this state's Lite Beer Posercon Grifters. In a D-on-D district, this means trying to talk up a non-R third-party candidate, preferably one who will NOT caucus with the D's and give them "points on the Majority board."

Rather that "going through the front door" on this as a pro-gun candidate, there would be a better chance at putting candidates forth on an anti-crime basis. Which would garner much wider support. Because so many more people are affected by this issue than that regarding strictly guns. Then of course, the anti-crime universe would encompass 2A issues.

Sadly even fewer than 10% feel that the 2A is absolute. Most have some restrictions they support.
YEP!!!! Compromise is always king. Of course gun people never seem to notice the loser is always us. Remember when they were making noise of saying those old enough to join should not be able to buy an AR? Gun owners who owned an AR were saying they supported this:mad:
When I mentioned they would then feel free to come for their AR since they supported this they of course got mad. They really can't see that the same people who they were supporting would not soon turn on them too. Just one more compromise and they could keep their guns, screw everyone else. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top