JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Um, yeah, it's very "unusual" for Turd Ferguson to support gun control. Like anyone believes that bullsh.......

What a POS. This guy was elected to defend the state in court, yet he will only defend laws that fit his agenda. Hell, he's even filed briefs against the state.

Ray

All lies, this jackwagon has been a rampid anti-gun politician his whole career if you do any kind of research you will see this.
It blows my mind that these liberal news rags will paste the street corners with these lies and smile at the same time.
They're just like the politicians, they say anything to get elected and take your money and smile as they bend you over, again and again and again.

Last Edited:
In my estimation, AG Bob Ferguson has already begun his campaign to be the next governor of Washington. His position on issues lines up neatly with the Seattle mindset, and all his lawsuits against the State and the President are calculated to appeal to future voters in the north I-5 corridor from Olympia to Bellingham.

Sounds like Grounds for Recall to me... failing to faithfully execute the laws of the state.

So the question is, how do we derail him? Whose wang do we need to catch up Buttcheese's butt?

Pretty much the only way to stop him in WA, is if he was caught giving Trump a BJ or if he died for some reason. As of right now he's the leftist's wet dream and they will turn out in droves and do anything to protect him.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top