JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking maybe for a compact, long eye relief 4x scope that can fit say, a gooseneck/Z rail mount on a C7 carry handle upper.... is it basically unobtainium?:s0092:

I'd really rather avoid having to do a chin weld on a carry handle mounted scope on my 6.5 Grendel build... :s0092:

All I can seem to find is that its basically compact 1x red dots, reflex, holographic types of optics that fits the gooseneck/Z rail type of mount...

Lol. I know. The conventional route is to do it to a flat top A4 upper :rolleyes: however, I am deadset on making use of my C7 upper with the 12" 6.5 Grendel :) so far, it really looks like there's no option other than doing the chin weld with a scope mounted to the top of the C7 carry handle :eek: I read reports from a Grendel forum that the round can be accurate out of a 11.5-12" barrel out to 600+ yards :eek: my eyesight being what it is, I most definitely need optics to get past 200 yards :confused: wanted to see just how well it does out that far ;) unless someone has an actual long range peep sight aperture for the A1/A2 rear sight :oops: probably would need a smaller/sharper front sight post too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top