JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking maybe for a compact, long eye relief 4x scope that can fit say, a gooseneck/Z rail mount on a C7 carry handle upper.... is it basically unobtainium?:s0092:

I'd really rather avoid having to do a chin weld on a carry handle mounted scope on my 6.5 Grendel build... :s0092:

All I can seem to find is that its basically compact 1x red dots, reflex, holographic types of optics that fits the gooseneck/Z rail type of mount...

Lol. I know. The conventional route is to do it to a flat top A4 upper :rolleyes: however, I am deadset on making use of my C7 upper with the 12" 6.5 Grendel :) so far, it really looks like there's no option other than doing the chin weld with a scope mounted to the top of the C7 carry handle :eek: I read reports from a Grendel forum that the round can be accurate out of a 11.5-12" barrel out to 600+ yards :eek: my eyesight being what it is, I most definitely need optics to get past 200 yards :confused: wanted to see just how well it does out that far ;) unless someone has an actual long range peep sight aperture for the A1/A2 rear sight :oops: probably would need a smaller/sharper front sight post too.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top