JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They use an oddball battery. There is a place in the battery tube to keep a spare. They are solid and reliable. And bigger/heavier than a T2. If you can get it cheap, a Comp M3 is a worthwhile purchase.

I have one. It's old. It's heavy. It works. I see no reason to replace it.

They use an oddball battery. There is a place in the battery tube to keep a spare. They are solid and reliable. And bigger/heavier than a T2. If you can get it cheap, a Comp M3 is a worthwhile purchase.

Thank you.

Yep, I feel about the same. I've been running a Comp M3 on one of my ARs the past 8-9 years and it's been solid & reliable.

They are solid, reliable red dots- the M4 and M5 are the same basic thing, just more common battery and more efficient electronics. Also very expensive....so if you can pick up an M3 for under $300 ( preferably with a mount of some kind included), it's not a bad deal.
It's always worth checking out https://www.rkbarmory.com/?s=aimpoint to see what they have, as well as the EE on AR15.com.

I switched from Aimpoint to Holosun, because my astigmatism turns the Aim,point dot into a smear. For some reason the Holosuns are sharper.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews