JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know of an 08 that won't bust my , ummm, savings to import from the UK?
I haven't done this in over 20 years so I'm clueless.

When I can get the item for a tenth of the cost on the Isle it makes sense.

I'm a 08, curious what kind of numbers have you heard? I've done a handful of double barrel shotguns from over there.
That is good to know. I have not really looked real deep into this as I wanted a method before I got serious about the hunt. What does it cost to import a shotgun from England - just a ball park figure please.

Love to know what your looking to get! :s0093:
Any number of CF2, CFT, BSA's
The CF2's because not only are they great rifles but over here they're rare and somewhat pricey. In the UK they use them for fence posts. Not quite that bad but most trade at under $400. Some under $200. I would like to 270AI so I can retire an old friend. I'd like to .277-08 because. An original 6.5x55 because they were never imported in other than ones and twos.

The CFT because Palma before I deteriorate any further. A long action 6.5 so I can go to the range and tell the Zoomers I'm shooting 6.5 and before they can ask further cut loose with a necked down 300wm with a brake.
I'm a bit of a sadistic old curmudgeon.

A CFT in 300wm is a bit of a unicorn for me. I have a lot of experience with .308 bore heavies but I've never been able to drive the new projectiles at elevated velocities. Most all of my heavies go trans-sonic before 900 yards.

I have some dedicated tooling that may make a take-down version of the short action possible.

And I still don't understand why the CF2 doesn't get the love it deserves.
If you don't believe me look at gunbubblgom. There is one atm.
Find someone stateside or even on this forum that has a CF2 and see if they're willing to sell.
I think you'll find a quiet but dedicated cadre of loyal fans.

Any number of CF2, CFT, BSA's
The CF2's because not only are they great rifles but over here they're rare and somewhat pricey. In the UK they use them for fence posts. Not quite that bad but most trade at under $400. Some under $200. I would like to 270AI so I can retire an old friend. I'd like to .277-08 because. An original 6.5x55 because they were never imported in other than ones and twos.

The CFT because Palma before I deteriorate any further. A long action 6.5 so I can go to the range and tell the Zoomers I'm shooting 6.5 and before they can ask further cut loose with a necked down 300wm with a brake.
I'm a bit of a sadistic old curmudgeon.

A CFT in 300wm is a bit of a unicorn for me. I have a lot of experience with .308 bore heavies but I've never been able to drive the new projectiles at elevated velocities. Most all of my heavies go trans-sonic before 900 yards.

I have some dedicated tooling that may make a take-down version of the short action possible.

And I still don't understand why the CF2 doesn't get the love it deserves.
If you don't believe me look at gunbubblgom. There is one atm.
Find someone stateside or even on this forum that has a CF2 and see if they're willing to sell.
I think you'll find a quiet but dedicated cadre of loyal fans.
CF2 270 on GB for $499 today

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads