JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an immaculate Karri's Guns 8.5" AR 9mm upper with M-lok, flash hider, Magpul AFG and M-lok rail covers. It has flip up sigts, KAK buffer tube and Kak Shockwave brace. I would be happy to sell it without the light. It also now as an ATI Ergo pistol grip, which I find much more comfortable than the A2 plastic grip pictures.

This gun has been to the range twice and been cleaned meticulously with Q-Tips and Hoppe's after both trips.

I DON'T need to sell it, but I now have more 9mm firearms than I need, so this is a feeler for potential trades. It must be transferred through a dealer according to the law. Comes with one pictured SGM 33 round Glock magazine. Extra Magpul mags can be added for extra.

$550 cash without the red dot/magnifier or flashlight
$650 with the foregrip, flashlight and new Sightmark red dot (without magnifier)

20180606_195158cw.jpg 20180613_075246cw.jpg

I would be happy to keep either the red dot, magnifier and/or flashlight if someone doesn't want them.

Will consider the following trades (and I can add cash if necessary):
Glock 19 ZEV slide, Agency Arms Glock 19 Gen 4 slide or other window and RMR cut
Bare Glock 35 ZEV Dragonfly/Prize Fighter slide
Remington 700 or other bolt action rifle in 5.56, 300 blackout or 308 (aftermarket chassis is a +, prefer threaded barrel)
Black, or FDE (no camo) plate carrier with or without plates. 44-46 inch chest. Max trade credit for a vest is $300
Trijicon RMR + cash
my AR9 plus cash for IWI Tavor, Vector in 10mm
AR pistol or rifle in 300 blackout (no spray painted guns, ever!)
Partial trade considered for 1K to 2K factory 9mm. No reloads
Tactical 12 guage + cash I might consider
Glock 21

Last Edited:
Imgur

I have this monstrosity. I would include 4-5 mags with the same color scheme and a bunch of 300 blk hornady black ammo, + a bunch of 200 gr subs. + 123 gr fmj. I can get exact counts tonight, easily 100+ of each.

Its just rattle can though, no ceracote.

OMG, no offense but I should have added that I have a strong allergy to rattle can painted guns.

@Taco_lean Mechanically, the gun you you listed is probably ok, but I would have to figure out how to strip all that paint off and probably have it cerakoted.

OMG, no offense but I should have added that I have a strong allergy to rattle can painted guns.

@Taco_lean Mechanically, the gun you you listed is probably ok, but I would have to figure out how to strip all that paint off and probably have it cerakoted.

Hahaha! I don't blame you. I love all black guns in pictures, but then I own one and can't help myself!

Their is gonna be no good way to get the paint and dye out of the mags! And this thing has multiple layers of really tough paint on it. Probably not worth the effort!

I can't help but put flashlights, fore-grips, red dots, rail covers and flash cans on all my guns.

I can't let any of my guns stay with iron sights, or basic configurations either. But I have never had a gun cerakoted or painted in my life.

I can't help but put flashlights, fore-grips, red dots, rail covers and flash cans on all my guns.

I can't let any of my guns stay with iron sights, or basic configurations either. But I have never had a gun cerakoted or painted in my life.

At least those are removable!

I actually like this paint job, I just find myself not shooting 300 blk because of the cost. But... I have a 300 blk/9mm can in jail, so I should probably wait and see how it sounds.

GLWS!

yeah, I have been considering the form 4 to purchase an Obsidian 45, or 9, or both. I haven't gotten a trust setup yet, and lean towards believing that doing a form 4 as an individual is not as good.

If I could trade this gun for a can today, I wouldn't even blink. I would do it right now. But having to wait a year...just plain dumb.

price reduced. Raising funds to get in the queue for a suppressor. Help me move into a quieter shooting world! $550 for this gun without the light or red dot is a rediculously cheap price for a near new, reliable AR9.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.